THE BOONDOCKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
They did that cause there is alot of faggot rappers, just like that in real life. it was a subliminal message. did you catch it?

It would prolly blow your mind to know who supposed "gangsta rap" artist you been bumpin for years that behind closed doors are secretly suckin more dick than your girlfreind when your outta town.

LOL

Currently its still not profitable for a homo gangsta rap CD to drop, so for now they gotta keep it in the closet.

REAL SHIT

Nov 28, 2005
Show is dope I seen the last 2.

Who the fuck are the homo rappers everyone be sayin is out there?
There's more than we think??
Shit how bout lesbian rappers anyone know that? Rappers wit STDs? Cavities? Athletes foot? how do yall know these things? The stat I wanna know is how many rappers ever really killed anyone. Cuzz according to rap in the late 90s in california alone about every rapper killed atleats maybe 5 people an album. That's a bunch .And they push more weight than the CIA?
So I guess that's why whitie over there thinks RAP is the downfall of mankind. Then BOONDOCKS makes fun of it all.
Circle of life.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Last time i checked 100% of rappers that rapped about killing people really did it....even the funky headhunter..

And you dont really wanna know about what "hardcore" rap artists are smuggling more balls in their mouth than big tigger on a friday night.

Trust me, itd break your heart and hurt your feelings all at the same time.

REAL talk

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
dont fuck with rap artists man im tellin ya.

Also i have a correction to make, the BOONDOCKS re-run of gangsta licious is gonna be on saturday at 8 or 9 so if you aint seen it, take some time out of your busy schedual of jackin off and typing bold remarks on the siccness and turn the mutahfucka on. LOL

Also a brand new episode will aire this Sunday night, so get your popcorn and soda and remote.

Apr 25, 2002
that's the bigest complaint i have with the show

the voices of the boys just don't sound right

I look forward to them bringing Ceasar to the show. He'll add a whole new dynamic and they'll be able to do so much more and it can be so much funnier