The Bay Will NEVER Blow Up...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
LOL@NIGGAZ WHININ AND CRYIN LIKE HOES COZ THE BAY AINT BLOWIN UP IN DA MAINSTREAM....FUCCCCCCCCC DIS THREAD MAYNE....IMA STAY BUMPIN DIS MOB SHIT TILL DA WHEELS FALL OFF WID OR WID OUT THE BAY BLOWIN UP....1HUNNID......

Apr 24, 2006
510Rider said:
we go dumb out here cuz and im proud of it...
this sums it all up right here.....the bay just isn't goin dumb, they're supporting DUMB(as in garbage, trash, weak, bullshit) music. Who wants to waste their time listening to bells and whisltes all over EVERY BEAT, and the same, "yellow bus" this, "get stupid in my scraper" that...and all of the other 15 lines that have been used by all of these no content rapping idiots in the bay. See, people get it twisted, yeah Dre started this shit and theirs a reason that he's been the only one with a following from it, it was more than just lyrics, he had the charisma, the appeal, the business mentality, and the drive for it. Now we have all these wannabe Mac Dres out in the bay and it is fuckin hillarious to see these people think that they have a shot in the business.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
nastyfresh21 said:
this sums it all up right here.....the bay just isn't goin dumb, they're supporting DUMB(as in garbage, trash, weak, bullshit) music. Who wants to waste their time listening to bells and whisltes all over EVERY BEAT, and the same, "yellow bus" this, "get stupid in my scraper" that...and all of the other 15 lines that have been used by all of these no content rapping idiots in the bay. See, people get it twisted, yeah Dre started this shit and theirs a reason that he's been the only one with a following from it, it was more than just lyrics, he had the charisma, the appeal, the business mentality, and the drive for it. Now we have all these wannabe Mac Dres out in the bay and it is fuckin hillarious to see these people think that they have a shot in the business.
Real spit...

May 5, 2005
510Rider said:
we go dumb out here cuz and im proud of it...
That should be children go dumb out here. Nobody over 17 should be acting retarded on purpous. Grown men look like idiots "Going dumb". Sponge Bob Pajamas and back packs are fucking GAY. The bay looks like everybody is a fucking raver on E. A bunch of zombie clones walking around with dreds.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
Doc Truth said:
That should be children go dumb out here. Nobody over 17 should be acting retarded on purpous. Grown men look like idiots "Going dumb". Sponge Bob Pajamas and back packs are fucking GAY. The bay looks like everybody is a fucking raver on E. A bunch of zombie clones walking around with dreds.
^^^^hahahaha

::passin out candy bracelets::
P.L.U.R.!

Feb 27, 2006
ITS NEVER EVER GOING TO CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason why LA can have funtions is because they have a large middle class educated populous. but i GUARANTEEEEE if you go to a hood function its gettin whopped up! Out here if common was having a concert more hood niggaz is gonna be there then the conscious people. If you have cities like Oakland and richmond where most of the black people in the bay are located and the school system is basically deteriorating, HOW THE FUCK YOU THINK THE KIDS IS GONNA ACT? they aren't educated. If niggaz wasn't really feeling this music hyphy woulda been gon already. but niggaz really FEEL the shit. So thats where the Fuckin answer lies. I could see if niggaz just started to mess up functions and then cats staRted to complain, but this been goin on for ages.

Sep 8, 2005
this thread is hella gay anyway niggas do drugs EVERYWHERE. THE BAY DID NOT INVENT PILLS,PURP,POWDER,ETC. NIGGAS FIGHT/SHOOT AT CLUBS EVERYWHERE ACROSS AMERICA. IF YOU RAW U GONNA BLOW STRAIGHT UP

Jun 4, 2004
this hyphy movement is for teens in high school, i havent and cant image older people going dumb, and the music itself, well im pretty much tired of it now, same shit every song, if i play a song and hear scraper this scraper that, dumb this dumb that, i just cant listen to it even if the beat is hittin, i hit that stop button so quick, bay rappers are run`n out of things to say, also this movements have people acting more retarded in the streets, do we really need assholes ghostriding in public streets? fuck no

May 17, 2006
There are many reasons why the bay ain't blown yet, or ever gonna blow. After 40 came with "Tell Me When to Go," the bay had all that exposure. What happened to it now?? Just died down. There were some bay artists who dropped cd's after that who could've blown, but didn't have the right exposure... not enough buzz. There are still some artists who have a chance, but it's not all about hyphy. That's the reason why nobody has blown yet. Too much saturated game and nothing distinct, creative, or original. It's time to step up off the hyphy bandwagon. The sound could still be there without all the same substance in the lyrics. Still more reasons...

Oct 5, 2006
RealRich said:
We have the talent and the flair to gain some attention, but the since of a mentally retarded 5 year old on medication. Every week I see a new thread or hear about a Bay show in some small town being turned out because of fights or shootings. We already fucked it off in the main Bay spots (Oakland, San Francisco, Richmond, Berkeley, San Jose) as far as doing shows are concerned...now the Bay is wearing out it's welcome in the Marin, Concord wayout area's of the Bay. I guess you can't exspect much when you have damn near 40 yearold GROWN ASS MEN rapping about poppin pills and sniffin coke like it's the hot shit to do. That type of bullshit is blinding people to the acts that are actually trying to make music from the Bay. The Bay is always asking "why don't we get any major label love"-- this is a BIG fucking part of it. You can't try to push a teenish youth movement (speerheaded by og'z) based around pill poppin and copycat ass songs and think the big money or promotion is going to follow. At some point the Bay needs to look at itself and fix the problem and not always cry out "they hatin on us"...If they are hatin on the Bay-- We are spoonfeeding them the damn reason.
so instead of rappin about drugs we should rap about killin folks right? thats what most of main stream is. that N money. so what the fuck, i guess killin folks is way better then doin drugs. N besides you make it sound like thats all the bay raps about. you need to expand your horizons and listed to some shit from the underground commin out the bay then think back on what ever the fuck it is your tryin to say!

Dec 9, 2003
the_truth_ said:
WHO CARES ARE YOU A RAPPER ? WILL YOU GAIN SOMETHING FROM THE BAY BLOWING UP ? IF NOT WHO FUCKING CARES.. LIFE IS BIGGER THE FUCKING HIPHOP
if life is bigger then hip hop THEN POST SOMEWHERE ELSE MAFUCKA

Apr 24, 2006
hitsquad said:
im pretty sure yo baby mama know
see, i was gonna be nice but i guess not....you're right, she does know and so do i. I just happened to forget, because after she had you, we decided to put you up for adoption cause you just kept shitting on yourself and we couldn't tell which end your ass was, you weren't worthy enough to be any kind of son to me....now watch your mouth when you're talkin to daddy

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
the_truth_ said:
WHO CARES ARE YOU A RAPPER ? WILL YOU GAIN SOMETHING FROM THE BAY BLOWING UP ? IF NOT WHO FUCKING CARES.. LIFE IS BIGGER THE FUCKING HIPHOP
hahaha man i've been saying this shit for so long...

i don't give a fraction of a fuck if the bay area blows up or not... if it does, then beautiful.... if not, then oh well

i give 2 fractions of a fuck if the music sounds good... not the size of the audience

::

khayree

Bay Legend
Jun 8, 2005
I havent had a lot of time to be online. BUT this post got me. For those of you who dont know me my name is Khayree, my company is YBB YoungBlackbrotha.com . I could tell you a whole lot more but I wont go into it on this post. Just know this for the records. Going Dumb & stupid didnt start a few years ago. Not many know this and I will prove it in my up-coming film Who is Khayree? The YBB story. Going dumb and getting stupid on wax happen 21 years ago in 1986 when I ' Khayree' wrote a song called Cold stupid' S.T.U.P.I.D get stupid with me' end quoite. Mac Dre who I was the original Producer for heard my song in 1988 and used it in his song " Get Stupid' . And you at 16 not knowing 2 minutes of yesterday thought it was something brand new! The song I made was recorded by a group out of sac called New Choice for RCA records, DJ Red Alert used to play this song on NY radio. In Cold Stupid. I sampled RUN DMC Dumb girl... just like 40 did. It amazes me that everyone is acting like this is some new shi-t. Anyway what makes things happen is new creativity not re-hatched 20 year old slogans that I said in 1886 which is when I wrote the song. I have 2 Podcast shows Khayree Music Podcast & Young Black Brotha Podcast.. next week on the YBB Podcast I will dedicate the show to the orgin of Stupid & Dumb! I will played Cold Stupiud and Party 87 songs that I and others wrote long before yall hollered ' Go Dumb , Get Stupid! Problem is this new generation havs no fuckin idea where this music really comes from. The adults ' main stream radio' have stolen hip Hop/rap history from you. There is good new music out ther,e but there is far too much garbage. I can say it because rather you reconize me or not I AM BAY Rap History and I am hope for the Bays hip hop future. The radio only plays stupid shi- so artist who want to be on the radio make ignorant songs saying that you the public want it that way... Sometimes we do.. Problem is we have no balance. My words will ring louder and more true as time moves on, Radio tries to ignore us because their plantation bosses told the DJs thinking is out and being a 40 year old or 16 year old moron is in. We will not be ignored, thats why we have XL1 cameras so I can tell this story about Bay rap and bay area radio, I was here the whole time, in fact I help bulid it. Who did I bring to the rap world? Mac Dre, Dubee aka Sugawolf. Young Lay, Mac Mall, Ray Luv and The Mac all Bay legends as they say I am. If I am, then please heed my warning, we MUST make a musical change. Look at the results weve gotten with the current trends in Bay rap in the last 10 years. Weve gotten no where. No grammys, no BET nomintation, were not included in any Hip Hop docs, only what we did in the 90s gets any mention. WHY? Come on man it dont take a scientist to fiqure this out. Its the music and the behavior. Im not say all bay music, but there is too much weak music coming from the Bay in my un humble opinion. We used to be creative. Maybe my next album cover I will be inside of a BIG thizz pill with 2 blunts in my mouth and a few fine naked chics feeding me a glass of 1800!! Thats should help the bay stand out!. Right? Hate me all you wan,t fact is without new blood musically and lyrically the Bay will stay in the shadows of stars
like Nelly, 50, Jay Z, T.I etc .Whlie our artist are heroes in only the Bay.

Khayree

myspace.com/KhayreeYBB
myspace.com/Khayreemusic
myspace.com/YBBrecords

[email protected]

KMEL pretends to love DRE, but they only played DRE when he passed away! I was there i seen the whole thang, in fact I helped create it mayne....

Khayree from the song ' Bay radio?'

Here are the links to my free podcast shows in Itunes

Khayree Music Podcast Itunes Link

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=215457695

YBB PODCAST ITUNES LINK

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=214774227

May 4, 2005
Thats the truest words on this forum. All I hear is people talking about doing all these drugs, dancing on cars, I mean what the hell is that. You call that a movement? Its the dumbest movement and that is why the bay has not blown up. Its simple as that and it wont blow up until people get their heads out their ass and start a new trend. All the shit coming out is the same old stuff in every song, Hyphy, dumb, retarded, thizzin, shit is old very old the movement is a big pile of shit.