The Bay vs. LA Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2007
What has more to offer/brag about the Bay or LA, what are the best things and downsides.

Sports:

The Bay got 8 super bowl rings, 5 World Series, 1 basketball campionship (lol), 0 Stanley Cups.

Landmarks:

Golden Gate, Trans America Building...

Dec 12, 2006
The bay area is to big for LA to fuck with, i think the bay got twice the people, if were talkn bay area and LA county vs city thats prolly more on point. But the bay takes it and almost every count other than beaches and shows with rich white kids

Jul 29, 2008
from my perspective (hobby and interests)

LA
-Import Car Scene (HIN, Drifting events, car meets, car parts galore/manufactures)
-MMA Gyms galore (alot of well known training camps and fighters in LA)
-Good weather
-Surfing
-Night Life is HUGE.

Bay
-Cooler Weather (yo, I'm from Seattle)
-Wilderness (Mountain and Beaches near by)
-which is good for hiking.
-Alot of Tourists stuff.
----------------------

Both are good places and have pros and cons.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
NOW IS ORANGE COUNTY INVOLVED IN THIS DISCUSSION?? CAUSE WE HAVE A WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP AND A STANLEY CUP.
CAUSE IF WE GET LUMPED IN WITH LA THEN I THINK THE WHOLE DISCUSSION BROADENS UP, BUT JUST TO CLARIFY THINGS OC IS NOT LA.
JUST RIGHT NEXT DOOR.
AND VINN ARE YOU COUNTING THE RAIDERS LAST SUPERBOWL VICTORY WHEN THEY WERE THE LA RAIDERS AS ONE OF THE CHAMPIONSHIPS?

AND ROGER:MMA Gyms galore (alot of well known training camps and fighters in LA)

THERE IS EQUAL IF NOT MORE MMA GYMS IN OC.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
yeah, I know there are quite a few. Isnt Erik Paulson's gym in Fullterton?
YEA I USED TO TRAIN WITH A HIS CAMP FOR AWHILE WHEN KEN SHAMROCK WAS FIGHTING FOR PRIDE.
TITO GOT HIS SQUAD IN OC, OYAMA AND NO LIMIT.
RAZOR ROB, TIKI, AND ALOT OF THOS CATS ARE ALL FIGHTING OUTTA OC. FOR THE LONGEST RAMPAGE WAS TOO.

Sep 24, 2007
If that new train gonna stop there and considers it LA then its LA.

They got a shit load of MMA gyms in San Jose and a bunch of fighters coming out of Northern Cali as well.

Jul 24, 2005
socal has smog, gangsters, traffic.. .but you do have access to nice beaches, snow, and desert.. so +1 for them

bay isnt too congested... bart helps alot.. alot of night life.. very diverse

now for the women.. its a hit or miss. 9/10 on looks.. just need to get over those personality disorders

Sep 24, 2007
LA seems like it would have a lot of phony movie star personality types so thats a minus. LA seems like it would have a lot of big titty young females from out of town looking to make it big in Hollywood and I'm just the movie producer to show em how, so thats a plus.

The Bay pretty much has legal prostitution and marijuana so that's a plus. The Bay has a lot of gay people so thats a minus.

Hollywood is famous so thats a plus, Hollywood has a lot of gay people so thats a minus....lol

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
okay.........for one

the bay is many cities

LA is one city

with that said

San Francisco is the only city worth a shit in the entire bay area

if you say elsewise its because you live there

and i dont like LA

so lets say san diego vs sf

they are complete polar opposites and each one has what the other dosent

i like both but id give it to my hometown cuz were next to the border and the pacific ocean and we have good weather 24/7 and taco shops every fucking where and the music is good, i can walk across the border and be in another country, that shits great

san francisco eventually gets boring and you get tired of hella dirt and wind and clouds and breezy weather but its very picturesque, id say san franciscos a better place to make money . its really fast paced wheras san diegos almost at a dead standstill, we move slow out here

i love sf for the grafitti though, it has a way better scene then SD historically and in modern time and the muni is on point if you dont drive. fuckin bus here..forget about it

and the judge showed me love when i got caught writing that wouldnt happen here i woulda got the book thrown at me

Gas One

May 24, 2006
who the fuck cares what youre talking about, i know this is your thread but i dont particularly care, im making my own side conversation in your thread and paying your shit no mind

nah but for the sake of convo

id choose the bay over LA because the bay is like 20-35 cities and LA is one.

id pick the combination of sf-oakland-berkeley-vallejo-benicia over los angeles fuck it lets throw in sausalito too because it looks nice

Gas One

May 24, 2006
girls from LA have aids.

oh shout out to estevan oriol though

thats the dude

and mr. cartoon

and art center in pasadena>>>>>>>>>>>>.academy of art for sure

i guess LA isnt all destruction and mayhem
and the LA river is historic

hollywoods even cool on the right days/nights

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
girls from LA have aids.

oh shout out to estevan oriol though

thats the dude

and mr. cartoon

and art center in pasadena>>>>>>>>>>>>.academy of art for sure

i guess LA isnt all destruction and mayhem
and the LA river is historic

hollywoods even cool on the right days/nights
LOL AT GIRLS FROM LA HAVE AIDS...

MY OG'S USED TO TELL ME DONT FUCK WITH WHITE GIRLS, THEIR THE ONES WHO USUALLY CARRY AIDS.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
that sounds about correct......double chances if they live in hollyweird haha

alot of good music came out of LA too..and without LA thered probably be few (correction: none) major labels on the west coast at all and that might have played an issue in rap music out here had it not been around

also movies filmed from and financed by people who live and do business in LA

so hmm

i just could never live there.....and if i did i wouldnt want to be there really..