That nigga London be writing big ass paragraphs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
lol why you change the pictures to shit where you can actually see the bitches you didn't like the pics with big ass coats blocin all the tid and pussu fillya?

Feb 11, 2006
1.i'm so much on this fags mind, you even dedicated a whole thread to me, ha ha, fucking fagged out nerdsta's

2.i've never said i'm a 'gangsta' or 'real' or anything like that, i'm a average nobody out here, i don't front like the bougie nerds on here, i can't help it if i've had a 'life' off these boards and ain't 'bougie' in the endz & surburbs like some of you on here, ha ha

3.i fucked up in high school, i'm 31 years old, i ain't been to uni like most of you bougie mudda fockers, but i will get to uni one day, to get a better paying job, i type how i talk because its faster that way

4, heads are right though, i do be typing shit long certain times and like i said before, our try keep shit to a minumum, but not when it comes to breaking down sex offenders, the system and police brutality, or anyone trying to flop that shit, i can't help it, that shit is serious, i can't help getting entetainment off bougie nerds niggas certain times, ha ha, if you really have a 'life' off here, just scroll past my shit, ha ha, it ain't that complex, it ain't calculus, scroll down ma nigcah

5.filthchree suck your mum, 20 times, ha ha and big up all my mexicans, ha ha, i couldn't help it man, lets go, ha ha

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
1.i'm so much on this fags mind, you even dedicated a whole thread to me, ha ha, fucking fagged out nerdsta's

2.i've never said i'm a 'gangsta' or 'real' or anything like that, i'm a average nobody out here, i don't front like the bougie nerds on here, i can't help it if i've had a 'life' off these boards and ain't 'bougie' in the endz & surburbs like some of you on here, ha ha

3.i fucked up in high school, i'm 31 years old, i ain't been to uni like most of you bougie mudda fockers, but i will get to uni one day, to get a better paying job, i type how i talk because its faster that way

4, heads are right though, i do be typing shit long certain times and like i said before, our try keep shit to a minumum, but not when it comes to breaking down sex offenders, the system and police brutality, or anyone trying to flop that shit, i can't help it, that shit is serious, i can't help getting entetainment off bougie nerds niggas certain times, ha ha, if you really have a 'life' off here, just scroll past my shit, ha ha, it ain't that complex, it ain't calculus, scroll down ma nigcah

5.filthchree suck your mum, 20 times, ha ha and big up all my mexicans, ha ha, i couldn't help it man, lets go, ha ha
That nigga London be writing big ass paragraphs
:siccness:

Jun 28, 2009
Deep East Oakland, CA

Cool Story Breh