That nigga London be writing big ass paragraphs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 6, 2008
i aint read shit he posted

how the fuck u gone come on a site fulla high drunk mufuckas and type essays when thats the shit we tryna get away from

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i almost made this thread but then i decided i didnt even wanna see his

"ha ha,sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfg
hgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfg
hgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf
sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf
sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf
sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf.

sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf
sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf
sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf, ya no, sdadfghgf
sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf, oh yes, yes it is.

sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf
sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf
sdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgfsdadfghgf." bullshit

Aug 6, 2008
^^^ but mbutcher do you really hit the color, size, and font on every one a yo posts or do you got some automatic shit, cause if not u need 2 kill yo self too

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
gonna be drinking a nice cool ice cold henieken on a nice, cool, sunny, beautiful day out here, yes surr, ha ha
ha ha, if thats supposed to be some racial slur against my mexicans brothers and sisters from some surburb nerd, suck your mum pussy

and i ain't mexican, i'm black, they ain't any chicano's out here in any significant numbers, the latino's brothers and sisters thats out here in big numbers is columbiano's and brazillians, big up, salute, salute, salute

and big up all my sureno's and norteno's, maravilla's and my bloods and crips, fresno bulldog nation in cali in the 'streets', going through it right now, the biggest gang out there is the boys in the blue, the police, fuck it, if your gonna bang, bang on the police brothaman, fuck the system, its all about black and brown human being unity out there, because unlike you nerd, the streets just want peace and to pay there bills and take care of there famo, worldwide, however they got to do it, you stupid bougie nerd, ha ha
ha ha, my bad, i'm buzzing, i'm handling my bizness helping my mums side bizness for free, which is selling chilli sauce, because she's a 9 to 5 nurse, i wasn't concentrating, i ain't up on here like that, too know whose probably lean(high) up just cracking jokes to waste that time, my bad, ha ha

but chicanos are my brothers and sisters, we're all in the same struggle, worldwide, all latino's and human being's thats on a level, full stop, whichever community they is from, is considered my brothers and sisters though on a serious note you know
sdsds

Feb 11, 2006
Mayne that london dude gonna come in here and break shit down in like 6 or 7 paragraphs talkin bout "I'm just online to sell my moms chilli suace and expose pedofiles on my website,salute,crips,bloods,tea and scones,I'm real,yes sur,you get me??? Human being females" at first I was like ahhh shit dude must be drunk or sum shit but after the 10th post I read of his I was like ahhh shit dudes in a wheel chair talkin and typin like steven hawkins and shit..

Aug 5, 2009
1.i'm so much on this fags mind, you even dedicated a whole thread to me, ha ha, fucking fagged out nerdsta's

2.i've never said i'm a 'gangsta' or 'real' or anything like that, i'm a average nobody out here, i don't front like the bougie nerds on here, i can't help it if i've had a 'life' off these boards and ain't 'bougie' in the endz & surburbs like some of you on here, ha ha

3.i fucked up in high school, i'm 31 years old, i ain't been to uni like most of you bougie mudda fockers, but i will get to uni one day, to get a better paying job, i type how i talk because its faster that way

4, heads are right though, i do be typing shit long certain times and like i said before, our try keep shit to a minumum, but not when it comes to breaking down sex offenders, the system and police brutality, or anyone trying to flop that shit, i can't help it, that shit is serious, i can't help getting entetainment off bougie nerds niggas certain times, ha ha, if you really have a 'life' off here, just scroll past my shit, ha ha, it ain't that complex, it ain't calculus, scroll down ma nigcah

5.filthchree suck your mum, 20 times, ha ha and big up all my mexicans, ha ha, i couldn't help it man, lets go, ha ha

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
what's happenin LONDON, which part of the city you from

i'ma be down west london sides today in southall

Aug 5, 2009
i'm based in kilburn in north weezy, but i've lived all over london, north weezy, west, south, north, you get me fam, but mostly west & north west

my parents actually live not that far from southall, they live in some next endz next to it, called greenford, thats were i'm typing from now, because thats where my mum's bizness is based, but i'm about to be outti from here, i'm going to see my probation officer, but don't get it twisted blood, i'm not a gangsta or anything like that, i'm not even going to talk on it, its minor, its embarrassing, then i'm back to my yard in kilburn