that new yukmeezle compilation...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
www.ifuckinglovesports.com
b-12 i aint tryin to start no funk by no means cuz i know you coo....but you bumpin a copy right now? whoopdee fucken doo mang...you on the inside...im just a fan...i aint shit...so cant you see i get upset when my favorite artist supposed to drop some new shit and it aint happenin. yall need to try to get all the "laws" and contracts strait BEFORE you start promotin it out to us with dates and shit. i got a lot of homies that dont come to this board and i just told em all like yesterday that yuk is pushed back hella far and they all hella heated. so those false dates do kinda piss off that public thats all im sayin.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
Sticky: Im not going to argue with you about logistics and contract law homeboy. Im not insinuating that you aint shit, Im saying shit happens and some of you fans have to look beyond just the fact that you wanted to buy an album and it got delayed.

This is what we do for a living so its not quite as simple as some of you make it seem. Paper, Politics, and Power, its all full of bullshit. Peace.

May 2, 2002
I dunno if you can disvuss this or not but is it just to get clearence for his verses, or the whole project cuase yukmouth presents and tht hes on quite a bit of songs?