that new yukmeezle compilation...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I heard on the radio a few months back that it was. He was doin an interview on 103.5 and said that it was droppin around this time, lets see if he promotes wat he says

Jun 13, 2002
well as far as i've heard its droppin this tuesday, june 16th. i'm on the staff @ luniz online (official luniz web site) and we should have the site up wit alotta info. soon.

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
The album is manufactured and ready to ship but has been delayed due to legal issues. It appears that Yuk may not have had clearance from Rap-A-Lot/Def Jam to do this project, so we will wait and see. The album is knocking and it will be a waste if it doesn't see the streets.

For once I can say this is no one's fault but the major's fucking with us small indies. Support independent rap.

Peace.

May 2, 2002
Bayrider 12 said:
Sticky Green: Im the "folks" who put up the street date and it was official, we cant do nothing about the law homeboy.

This album is real and Im bumpin' a copy now.

HAHAHAHA thats hella messed up 12, telling us how good it is and that it wont even be released, you crazy

Keep us updated

Also Big Rasc told me you guys getting close to closeing the deal, I might roll up there with him if I can get off work

Keep doing the damn thing