THAT BUDWEISER COMMERCIAL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I was actually thinking about this post the other day and I think Budweiser is trying to do one of two things.

1. Repeat the same watered down joke where white people are portrayed as wiggers. I guess this never gets old. What makes it even worse is that it's mostly white people portraying whites to be like this.

2. Sending a message to white people stating, "You are white, so act like it". Of course this type of message would have to be made in a comedic fashion if it is to hit the T.V. screens of every white teenage "wigger".

Mar 18, 2003
I saw the commercial again. When you first made this post I had never seen it, I then saw it once before and it didn't really hit me until this time. Wiggers are always made fun of like this, so it was nothing new really, but it's like they were trying to send a message with this one.

Dec 25, 2003
My introspectal analysis leads to indecipherable phenomenons
Releasin gas vapors from automatons who bombast the promenade

Faggot ass shit. It's an excuse for white people "not from the streets" to get into the scene. Why are all the nerdiest white wiggas all into "hip-hop dog", dressin like its 1985 and doin 20 year old breakdance moves.

Dec 25, 2003
The Bud commercial works like this:

1. Make fun of white people, Praise black people

This will appeal to ashamed or weak white people (most), who will view the video as having "black" legitimacy. Thus, the MTV, 50 Cent, Hip-Hop generation will latch onto it. Budweiser has simply become the first major company to tap into the stipulation of cultural white inferiority in the mainstream.

Aug 26, 2002
think the commercial was on point to a certain extent......because most of the time when I see white guysd they were protraying in those commercials , the white guys are usually with a group of black guys

Dec 18, 2002
Just a case of ingenious marketing...think about the targets theyre hittin!!!

1. Males 25-45 / The kind that hate those damn "wiggers" nowadays and wish white kids would stop trying to be "black"

2. Black Males 18-25 / EDJ

3. White Males 15-25 / Basically who WhiteDevil Posted

It hits so many different varieties of people that a commercial normally couldnt PLUS its racially/socially charged -- That means people are going to talk about it and thus PUBLICITY

I think its definately ON POINT AND FUNNY. . .

theres a difference between being yourself and being whats cool

and the way the white guys are portrayed is definately "being whats cool"