Tha Jacka died last night. RIP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
My 2 Cents:

The Jacka personally/physically touched more peoples hearts and minds than any other Rapper in Bay Area History. How? Well he dropped numerous collabo, group, solo and compilation material, probably more than any 1 artist in history. So he personally worked with just about everyone on his level and below throughout the Bay and beyond. His personality is why we all remember our encounters with the man. His talent and network in the streets including P.K. and all those who helped his career are all factors as to why there will be no other like Dominic "The Jacka" Newton. Let us all realize how many people Hurt when someone gets Taken from Us. PEACE NOT WAR!

Mr Ceza

P.S. Real Men Do Cry
He had a lot of love for our NSANITY Family, thanks JACKA for making this tracc with us! R.I.P.

Jan 18, 2006
Im glad the other thread got deleted cuz of a bitch ass comment that was made. Some people have no chill. I was trippen this morning and throughout the day after finding out but now im enjoying some of the classics that Jacka made on the ipod. He was one of a kind like Mac Dre which is why there so special and we will always be able appreciate them through there music

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
"Any real nigga who's from the streets and has gotten into some problem with some dude, even if he was in the right, and he do something to somebody and get away with it? He's gotta live with that. It's gonna eat away at him the whole time. Deep down inside, even though you felt what you were doing was justifiable or it was cool, at the same time, it's never right to kill a motherfucker. It's never right to murder nobody, no matter what they do to you. Unless you're trying to protect yourself, they're in your house, trying to kidnap one of your kids or some shit like that, everybody's gonna be mad if you don't kill the motherfucker, know what I mean. But if you just using senseless violence, it's gonna eat away at you, you might even go crazy man. You gotta be real strong to hold onto that type of sanity."--Jacka

Jan 21, 2011
RIP Jacka

devastating news and a tragic loss.

i still dont want to believe this happened. fuuuuuck.

its sad how no one i know (myself included) has the expectation that the cops can solve these crimes.
I dont think they can or will do shit about this.
the biggest shame of his death will be if it only causes more violence.
smh... still FUCKING stunned.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2011
Some pics I took over at 94th & Mac yesterday...

A lot of people came to pay their respects, Cellski and AP9 came through when I was there. It was hot in the Town all day... couldn't go three blocks in the Deep without seeing OPD. They probably think Case did the shooting, chances are they're gon be all over the 80s and 90s the next couple days.

May 16, 2002
I'm seeing a lot of hypocritical post from a lot of people. Before The Jacka passed many of you were stating he was whack, laughing at some of his videos, instigating funk, but today he was the best in the Bay / Mob Figaz and a Legend smh.

This should be a lesson learned how fake some of you can be. I don't know if it's due to a lot of new members or what it is, but this site used to be a hard crowd to come in here promoting anything. I was seriously intimidated coming in here at first promoting my album. Back then the feedback / chastising held boundaries and was real. Today it just seems to be pointless at times and it sound like a bunch of elementary kids in here. Trust me, I have plenty of kids, so I know LOL!

When artist like Berner, AP.9, Killa Tay, A-Wax etc. come in here. Think about this situation. Let's grow up a little bit and keep your online bravery / stupidity to yourself. Learn how to control your drinking and drug use before you come online and make an ass of yourself.

Don't wait for a situation to get real to snap you into reality.

With that said, my condolences to The Jacka's family.

R.I.P.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm seeing a lot of hypocritical post from a lot of people. Before The Jacka passed many of you were stating he was whack, laughing at some of his videos, instigating funk, but today he was the best in the Bay / Mob Figaz and a Legend smh.

This should be a lesson learned how fake some of you can be. I don't know if it's due to a lot of new members or what it is, but this site used to be a hard crowd to come in here promoting anything. I was seriously intimidated coming in here at first promoting my album. Back then the feedback / chastising held boundaries and was real. Today it just seems to be pointless at times and it sound like a bunch of elementary kids in here. Trust me, I have plenty of kids, so I know LOL!

When artist like Berner, AP.9, Killa Tay, A-Wax etc. come in here. Think about this situation. Let's grow up a little bit and keep your online bravery / stupidity to yourself. Learn how to control your drinking and drug use before you come online and make an ass of yourself.

Don't wait for a situation to get real to snap you into reality.

With that said, my condolences to The Jacka's family.

R.I.P.
I have to agree and disagree. I don't think I ever posted anything bad about The Jacka personally, but I can understand some people not being happy with some of the past projects he put out. Voicing an opinion about that, and then still recognising his legend, isn't contradictory! I think it's a lot worse that some people who never paid any attention to him now jump on the bandwagon...

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
One of my favourite rappers from the west of all time. Even though lately I didnt listen to his music anymore and I wasnt a big fan of his new stuff I do have a lot of memories listening to his music when I was younger.

I started listening to his music pretty much at the same time when he started his solo career. It was great to see his growth as an artist and to see him getting more recognition in the Bay Area. He went from a unkown underground artist to a big name in the Bay Area. He was never a sellout and always stayed himself. I got lots of respect for him and everything sthat he has accomplished.

His music will live on.

Last edited: