Terrible Experiment in Buffalo Is Over! T.O. Gone!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
You really think the two WR's with the biggest ego's can co-exist on the same team?

:confused:
I think so...He's not as bad as he use to be....At this point in thier career Ocho and Owens should want that championship bad enough to keep the bullshit to a minimum....The way Carson Palmer carries himself (at least from what i saw on hard knocks) he will try and keep them inline...Palmer seems like a true leader on the field and in the huddle.......

Dec 30, 2003
"And i hope the Raiders dont get T Owens"

-Keak Da Sneak

i wouldnt mind dude in oakland... he wouldnt outshine Louis Murphy.... he could only make him better... show him the ropes... If he can last in the Locker room of Oakland haha

May 9, 2002
I don't see why not, if they both want to win they could co-exist.
Wanting to win and wanting to be the focal point of the offense are two different things. You cant put two number ones with humongous ego's on the same team, guy. Do you NOT know TO's past? Chad Johnson's antics? You do watch football, right?

No way they both play on the same team...not happening.

He can disagree all he wants to. Roy although way overpaid is better than Evans. Evans aint nuthin but a deep threat! Roy has the capability of being a real good wideout as shows his pro bowl year a few years ago. Got Em!!
LOL @ Roy better than Evans. Roy is one of the worst starting WR's in the league. Did you WATCH him "play" last year? Stop being a homer.

Is it stat time children? I believe it is.

Evans has played in every game in his career.

Roy has only played ONE complete (16 games) year.

Evans has gone over 1000 yds 2X. Roy once.

Evans has more TD's.

Roy had 8 dropped passes last year. Lee? 1.

http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/leaders.asp?range=NFL&type=Receiving&rank=232

So no, you are WRONG. Roy has never been, and still isn't, better than Lee. Roy is crap. He is a BUST. He has done NOTHING since he came into the league. The last two years, he couldn't break 1000 yards COMBINED.

Aug 9, 2006
owens fought his trade to the ravens in 2004 there is no way he wants to go play there so dont be suprised when it doesnt happen
quit it, thats when he was in the prime of his career and they had kyle boller and kordel stewart at qb...people in this thread seem to forgot that T.HO went to buffalo because he HAD to...no other intrest other then titans and maybe sum1 else unknown....tragic called it..id be PISSED AS FUCK but wouldnt be at all suprised if this bitch was in a titans uniform...if VY has any chance of succeding i dont see TO helping the cause...if fish signed on, i bet hes gone after the first incident

that said id cheer him for the first time if he caught a td pass as a titan..

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
t.o. was pretty un-t.o.-ish this year wasnt he? i dont remember him causing any problems. maybe the drama makes him play better. i dont know.

Aug 9, 2006
t.o. was pretty un-t.o.-ish this year wasnt he? i dont remember him causing any problems. maybe the drama makes him play better. i dont know.
during the bills game at Tennessee this season he pulled himself early to mingle with his family in the stands...other then that maybe not..but that was a pretty bitch ass move if you ask me