Terrible Experiment in Buffalo Is Over! T.O. Gone!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I knew that was gonna be a terrible fit! Aging diva wideout, terrible QB and very bad weather. Haha! Article below! Got Em!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...olDubYF?slug=ap-bills-owens&prov=ap&type=lgns

Bills decline to offer contract to Owens

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP)—Terrell Owens(notes) is on the market after the Buffalo Bills announced Saturday they do not plan to offer him a contract.

The Bills also declined to offer contracts to defensive end Ryan Denney(notes) and wide receiver Josh Reed(notes), allowing them to become unrestricted free agents at midnight on March 5.

“We wanted to inform all three players ahead of the start of the free agency period so they could begin making their plans,” Bills general manager Buddy Nix said. “We just felt that was the right thing to do. All three have represented our organization with class and we thank them for their dedication and hard work.”

Owens, who will turn 37 in December, caught 55 passes for 829 yards and five touchdowns in his only season in Buffalo. He also ran for a touchdown.

“I would like to thank the great fans in Buffalo, Ralph Wilson & the Bills organization for all their supports this past season,” Owens said on Twitter.

The six-time Pro Bowl receiver caught his 1,000th pass in Week 16 at Atlanta to become the sixth player in league history to reach the milestone. Owens then moved into third place on the career list with 14,951 yards receiving in a 30-7 win over Indianapolis in Week 17.

Denney and Reed were both second-round picks in the 2002 draft.

Denney made 318 tackles and 23 1/2 sacks in his career, while Reed is fifth on the club’s career receiving list with 311 catches for 3,575 yards.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
what u so excited about Czar?

the Cowboys been dropped T.O. so why you worried about what he does now?

u used to HATE him when he was a Niner, u cheered when Roy Williams hurt him when he was a Eagle, but then u became a fan of his and wore his jersey when he was a Cowboy

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
For one how am I excited?? Just reporting news. I think its more that u are disappointed then anything. I remember last year when yall got him and u said yall had the best wide receiver tandom. That was classic!! Haha! Atleast we got an all pro season or so out of him. Got Em!!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
For one how am I excited?? Just reporting news. I think its more that u are disappointed then anything. I remember last year when yall got him and u said yall had the best wide receiver tandom. That was classic!! Haha! Atleast we got an all pro season or so out of him. Got Em!!
dissapointed that last season was shitty? yea but I know Buffalo is rebuilding and I also knew going in that it was a 1 season "audition" for T.O. for other teams. I didn't expect a lot.

what I'm sayin is, he aint had shit to do with the Cowboys in over a year so just cuz he's movin on again from another team here u come talkin shit and call it an "expiriment" and call Buffalo QB horrible and all that. U lucky after dropping T.O. Miles Austin turned out to be a diamond in the rough cuz Roy Williams was makin yall look hella stupid for payin him all that money, he should be a #3.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
dissapointed that last season was shitty? yea but I know Buffalo is rebuilding and I also knew going in that it was a 1 season "audition" for T.O. for other teams. I didn't expect a lot.

what I'm sayin is, he aint had shit to do with the Cowboys in over a year so just cuz he's movin on again from another team here u come talkin shit and call it an "expiriment" and call Buffalo QB horrible and all that. U lucky after dropping T.O. Miles Austin turned out to be a diamond in the rough cuz Roy Williams was makin yall look hella stupid for payin him all that money, he should be a #3.
Your QB is horrible! U dont agree? Also Roy is better than any wideout yall have! Got Em!!

Sep 29, 2003
he's gonna be a patriot, playin opposite randy moss....lol...seriously though I wouldn't be surprised if the Raiders picked him up.....sometimes it sucks bein a Raiders fan......

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
I still 4 the life of me cant figure out why he signed there. shitty team wit a shitty offense & qb. he wudda dun so much better on a good team. he must really only care about $ & they musta offered the most cuz that made no sense.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Terell Owens for being 37 is still in great shape and can put up 1,000 rec yards and 10 touchdowns.......I think Cinci would be a great fit for him....If him and chad just go out and play with palmer throwing the ball and cedric killin that ground game.....Watch out....Their D got alot better last year...They could do some real damage.....

TO has aligator arms at times but he's a hall of famer......

May 9, 2002
Terell Owens for being 37 is still in great shape and can put up 1,000 rec yards and 10 touchdowns.......I think Cinci would be a great fit for him....If him and chad just go out and play with palmer throwing the ball and cedric killin that ground game.....Watch out....Their D got alot better last year...They could do some real damage.....

TO has aligator arms at times but he's a hall of famer......
You really think the two WR's with the biggest ego's can co-exist on the same team?

:confused: