Terrelle Pryor to join the Raiders !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
LOL wow same insults from a retarded Raider fan. Way to keep it original bitch. I was givin your QB props and your pussy becomes inflamed. I love how every sports conversation on this forum turns into a shit talking fest. I guess if my team was the laughing stock of the nfl for 10 years, I'd be bitter too.
haha.. you're right though.. I didn't read your post thoroughly enough.. you were giving him props.

anyway though fuck the queefs! My Raiders are gonna run away with the division this season. bet that!
lol

Jan 4, 2003
I wouldn't mind bringing Pryor aboard.. but in all honesty I have a feeling J. Campbell will be our starter for a couple of seasons.. dudes really puttin in work on top of what he already put in last season for us.. Hue & Campbell will lead us to victories again Raider Nation.. last season was just a preview of what's ahead

Dec 4, 2006
Fuck the raiders....

but to be honest with you all, Campbell should do fine under hue's wings ...

Campbell is not the best QB out there, but I'm sure he'll do fine this season....

May 9, 2002
Pryor is not an NFL QB ?, how would u know ? , is Vick an NFL QB ?, he threw for 3000 yards last year in the NFC East.
THe fuck does Vick have to do with anything????

Vick was the first pick in the draft an has a nuts arm. Bad comparison except they're both black.
This.

Pryor is 6 inches taller than Vick, he runs as fast as Vick, hes basically a taller version of Vick.
The fuck does being taller have to do with anything? How do you know he runs as fast as Vick? Is he as smart as Vick? Has he been in the league as long as Vick?

Pryor will never be a starter in the NFL. Book it.

Sep 15, 2009
Ummm I don't see any comparisons. Vicks speed is and was much faster than Pryors in college. The bombs that Pryor threw had a lot of arc whereas Vicks were bullets.

May 9, 2002
@Pukokeki Ioulo Momu

since u think u know everything why dont u explain why Pryor isnt a NFL QB.

Could u predict the future ?
At what point did i say i knew everything?

If you know anything about football, you can see the flaws in Pryor's game in terms of being NFL ready. Go watch some game film. Spread QB's dont do well in the NFL...its not rocket science.

Apr 20, 2003
Campbell was on the Redskins... he was fucked. All bullshit aside the Redskins is a terrible franchise.

Only reason Niner fans are talking shit is because they have Alex Smith and their scared to cut his bitch ass. At least the Raiders finally admitted defeat on Russell.
What you mean a terrible franchise lol?! YEA, since Snyder has owned the team we've went to shit buuuut as an owner he is willing to spend(lol big name over the hill players), its just that Snyder just doesn't know much on how to run a successful franchise while trying to keep the same system intact and learn how to evaluate the right talent in the draft instead of getting rid of picks for trades.... Last I've seen the Raiders aint that great of a franchise either bro, all bullshit aside!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Alex Smith has too much talent to not amount to something, sometimes the team is what is holding a player back, ever heard of Steve Young, or Jim Plunkett? Both number one picks who sucked dick till they got the right team.