Tell me why u mad son

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2013
I clown n have fun with everybody else, but like I said I mean nothing against people who never started shit with me... Tay never started shit with me and I respect the dude as a OG, so when I realized my post could be seen as aggressive towards a man I got no plex with I made it clear that I was joking

You seem to lack basic social skills cuz you take everything too literally and got no idea what a joke is

btw the only fool here acting like they been here for years is you, thinkin you know everything on this board or whatever... fuccin bitch
See thats where your wrong as fuck cause until I TOLD YOU ITS ALL CLOWNIN ON HERE you were actin like a lil bitch didnt even know what clownin was so dont try an act like you were tryna be funny bro you took "earn your sicc stripes" way to seriously then when people said it you realized you were just bein made of n switched it up... Bitch im clownin on here an with my homies i see all the time so your talkin is just irrelevant. I aint boutta go back n forth with you all day im just lettin you know you soundin like a straight up homo super dickrider makin that thread backin down n then wherever tay go you go n suck on his nuts. Im not overreactin lyin or nothin just tellin the truth. I post n laugh on here just as much as anyone else on there free time

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Thats why i lough at awax and other dudes thinkin its like a real iq test answering like 5 or 6 Questions on Facebook, the funny part is you just know its bullshit with this facebook test if your a smart person.
whats makes you think he thought it was a legit IQ test?

assuming shit only makes you look like an ASS

you did read the part in that qoute that he calls the test "stupid"...i doubt he thought he scored a legit 140 and hes a genius now, with godly powers

plus, there is shit called "mal-ware" which does random shit, like promote itself by hacking your account thru adware or malware and making posts for you...so quit the bullshit get off your hatin A-Wax for no fuckin reason high horse

Props: reo and reo

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Could you wish 50 more Fubu filled years of life on me too? I don't want them to be dusty though. Tay can have the extra dust. Thanks in advance.
I'm serious about this P @pierxboy !!!!!

Mar 25, 2005
Just an observer, but it appears his rap career is soaring at the moment so i dunno about this here statement.
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT HIS SALES AND MOVEMENT LOOK LIKE IN COMPARISON TO SOMEONE LIKE PHILTHY, JOE BLOW OR ANYONE ELSE MAKING NOISE IN THE BAY....I DONT THINK SUCCESS ON THE SICC TRANSLATES TO REAL LIFE....JUST AN OBSERVER AS WELL...I DIG ALOT OF HIS MUSIC LATELY BUT I DONT SEE IT AS HAVING MASS APPEAL...