Tell me why u mad son

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
SMH

"Nostalgia and Thots" that would make a great name for a tour

Killa Tay so you are saying "we" had 12 dope Pittsburg rappers and picked 5, so they are C-Bo and Killa Tay's Mob Figaz then?

I had to scroll past so many posts because just like your headache, even looking at all them caps lock paragraphs hurt my head
NAW IM SAYIN THAT ACTUALLY C-BO WASNT THERE WHEN THE MOBFIGAZ WERE DISCOVERED ASSHOLE. IT WAS ME,151 AND OUR VICE PRESIDENT AT THE TIME BOBBY G WHO WAS AT THE FISH FESTIVAL IN PITTSBURG AND INITIATED WHAT BECAME C-BO'S MOBFIGAZ SINCE HE WAS THE POPULAR ARTIST AT THE TIME.
AND AS FAR AS THE PARAGRAPHS....THEY PROBABLY ARENT MEANT 4 U SO IF U THINK I GIVE A FUCC ABOUT U GETTIN A HEADACHE YOURE WRONG. U HAVE THE OPTION 2 SCROLL JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
AND THE ONLY PERSON ON THIS EARTH WHO DESERVES THE TITLE AS THE 6TH MOBFIGA IS RESTIN IN PEACE AND THAT WAS FREAK-O...ANOTHER ONE OF MY LIL BROS THAT WAS TAKEN FROM US 2 SOON.
#GO AHEAD AND WRITE THAT DOWN

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
LYNCH WAS ACTING THAT WAY BECUZ OF MY AFFILIATION WITH C-BO.
ME AND KEV ARE GOOD IN MY BOOK....HE'S ONE OF MY FAV WEST COAST RAPPERS 2 DATE....I JUST WISH HE WOULD HAVE HAD SOME DR.DRE PRODUCTION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. COULD HAVE MADE A BIG DIFFERENCE
his social anxiety definitely hindered his success to the mainstream, imo. like u said with sum dre production or even sum three 6 mafia beats would have put him in another stratosphere.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
HONESTLY IF ME AND AWAX WENT ONE ON ONE....I WOULD SHOW HIM THE SAVAGE IN ME AND BEAT HIS HEAD TIL HE CANT THINK AND THEN BITE OFF HIS TONGUE SO HE COULD NEVER RAP SPEAK OR TELL LIES ON ME AGAIN.
YEH THATS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT WEIRDO
I was reading the thread but had to stop on page 6 cuz of this.

LMAO.... So you wanna bite the tongue off another dude, and yet he's the weirdo?
The only time I've seen someone do this was on the movie Jeepers Creepers

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Shut the fuck up grim, this is serious shit
I appreciate the nature of all this

And yall need to stop shutting me down on every thread cuz its really starting to piss me off... how about yall quit harassing me over the internet or forming groups to fuck with me, and instead pay my broke ass some $ for plane tickets so I can fly across the sea and whoop you

Props: reo and reo
Jan 18, 2006
his social anxiety definitely hindered his success to the mainstream, imo. like u said with sum dre production or even sum three 6 mafia beats would have put him in another stratosphere.
Being stuck on Black Market didnt help things. Took away some of his prime years and only random tracks to show for it after Loaded. Dont consider EBK 4 & the Virus real albums I wish he would have put an album out on No Limit to be honest. I know that shit would have been a classic. All the songs he was apart of on No Limit projects were dope except that "Last Night" one.

To funny also im hella late on this thread just caught up

Jun 5, 2004
@AWAX
DOMINICS REAL FUNERAL IS TOMORROW AT THE MOSQUE....
U COMIN 2 PAY YOUR RESPECTS??
No offense bro, but

...yeah actually maybe take some offense, if thats all that gets ur attn...

But, thats one of the worst posts ive ever seen on the siccness.

Someone holla at me if this gets deleted, or if he deletes it. (That post i mean..so i can edit the quote out of my post)