tell me why lil b is calling himself a pretty bitch in his latest music video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
LOL, damn really this nigga been on one for a while, this why niggas should only fuck wit weed. this nigga think he waayne, but he suck like a pretty bitch and a faggot.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Gas made a thread about this dude being out of his fucking mind in the open forum awhile back. Or wait, was that a different member of The Pack? I don't remember. Either way I've said those guys were wack as fuck since day one. I remember a couple years ago when some people on here were super hyping them up as the second coming for the bay area. It was a lot more then a few people too.

His music from the few songs I've heard is just straight up gay. I'm not talking about a wack = gay way either.

Apr 7, 2006
dudes a joke after watchin all the videos in this thread. but check out his mixtape "BasedRock" when it comes out. it'll come out soon the route this "wear skinny pants like a faggot" is going.

disclaimer: im perked. this shit probably wasnt even necessary lol

Apr 7, 2006
im with you 360.. what guy tries to compare himself to a girl as being the prettiest bitch? i mean if you check dudes myspace it might make a little bit more sense but NSFH (not safe for heterosexuals),

Apr 7, 2006
soulja boy is the black jesus? GWBR (gotta white boy rolling) and as soon as that hurt lafayette lookin bitch joined in i lol'd. is lil b really doin improvised dancing?