tell me why lil b is calling himself a pretty bitch in his latest music video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Dudes gay lyrics are one thing, but thats hands down one of the worst songs and worst rapping (if u can even call it that) ive ever heard. Im so fuckin sick of this whole "fruity crazy homosexual swag", this "im so pretty with my tight gaypants on" bullshit.

Mar 17, 2003
foos weird alot of the beats he fuckin wit r dope though he jus ruin em...... dude got like 100+ myspaces pages of unreleased material. but its all garbage probly. i cant undertsand how this foos fanbase (99.9% teenage girls) is so big.

nobe

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2008
I feel like if Lil B had some real shit to say, he would have talent. In his lil bio commercial he was talking about how he speaks whatever comes to his mind, whatever he feels, and doesn't hold back. I like that, but I think he ruin's it with his lyrics now with that "bitch was on my dick" "faggot jeans" and etc. The rap game needs people who aren't worried to ACTUALLY be themselves. But this shit he's doing on some real drugged out shit is not the business....

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Lil is funny as fuck. It's called "shock value" I will never bump his shit but he will always get a youtube plays from me. He just saying weird shit to get people talking. "Great marketing" says what you want but if keeps that gay shit up he will get attention off that "positive and negative" NO HOMO

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
^^^^

No u get used to it...or maybe bumbin trash ass rap music is somthin u ben at for years.

I'll keep supporting the dope artist out the bay like livewire, yukmouth, ect ect....You can have lil b gay ass music all to ur self.