Technatic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I feel that ish, rofl

I just thought maybe someone would benefit in the future by tech doing something positive and fullfilling in their life somehow (many have already) but im talking major impact....

Tech doesn't gotta be flashed around like a charity case, dude just gotta show the love to have people finally respect him and then they'll give the love back, do to others as they do to you is what I revolve myself around not because its apart of the bible but its the part of the bible which wasn't stretched through outtime....

I totally respect tech allday everyday but when the dudes doin 1000x better than I am, i've gotta support myself before him sorry tech I love you and all.... but lifes rough dude.

\|V|/

Edit: oh, i just cameup with a fast word for a tech-fan show/interview thing. idunno it was a sudden reaction.

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Personally I'll put it this way.. I'm broke as fuck and if I were to get a million dollars handed to me or earned it, the last thing I would think of doing would be giving it away or to anything else but my family. Does that sound selfish? Yeah maybe but you have to think of it this way: It's pretty damn obvious Tech has earned whatever money he has by constantly working his ass off. Krizz and Kutt too. He is now at a point in his career where he can finally kick it more then he could before because his name is out there on of a more house hold name basis. I know where you're coming from but you have to understand the mans position. Him doing CD's like MLK and Sickology is giving back to people from his hometown, yeah they're not homeless but it's still a way of giving back. I know that's not exactly what you were talking about but it's pretty close. If Tech want's to kick it like donkeys and swing it like monkeys then let him... Throw a bitch in there too. He's earned it at this point in his career.

-That wasn't a hateful response just my input on the topic.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I completely understand the mans done his dues through the trues and blues, its rough is what im saying, homeless people sure thats free advertisment on the streets.... that merch could be going to people that want to stay in the loop but can't afford more than just the internet... sure they could cut their internet and goto shows and buy all techs albums every 6-9 months. but really they'd still kinda be outta the loop on a large scale...

Now, i'm not speaking for me i'm just trying to see who's opinions are agreed/disagreed. Tech will always be #1 to me he shown all the love he can and still regular people don't get him. Yeah thats kinda a good thing in my eyes, but if the world has to see him evolve into an icon in this modern day world, he's really gotta leap into their heart by showing his humane side. (Once again i've seen techs humane side not speaking for me)
Edit: Thanks

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I completely understand the mans done his dues through the trues and blues, its rough is what im saying, homeless people sure thats free advertisment on the streets.... that merch could be going to people that want to stay in the loop but can't afford more than just the internet... sure they could cut their internet and goto shows and buy all techs albums every 6-9 months. but really they'd still kinda be outta the loop on a large scale...
so basically what your sayin is he should show his Humane side by giving away free merch to his fans instead of giving it to homeless people in tha streets?? is that your overall theme here???

Nov 14, 2002
I see what the guy is saying... I think it would be nice to give shirts out to "fans" but that's not really charity. If they can't afford a shirt then it's because they're already paying for gas and electric and all that nice shit.

Plus they gave away FTI shirts to fans years ago.

Speaking of which... anyone got a decent large FTI shirt they wanna sell? Ten bucks. Also I'm looking for the NNUTTHOWZE shirt that I had and destroyed much to my later dismay.