Technatic?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'm just sitting here thinking, why doesn't tech get more involved with his fans such as lettin a contest winner chill for a day in the studio or somethin, or like charity concerts for the community such as religious church showing he really does care for people such as the homeless.

Just a thought on why he wouldn't do it, maybe because people would think its a publicity stunt to get on T.V or something? Dude cared with that say no to drugs video with juan. I myself would find that big of tech to do so. Just a thought maybe for the future...

Nov 14, 2002
He does one hour meet n greets before every show... I mean, they don't exactly give shit away the way that they used to but I don't see why Tech should feel obligated to play free church shows, (lol) or whatever it is you're talking about.

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
why is it that when someone gets famous everyone expects them to start giving shit away for free??? Not just tech i mean this happens with actors, athletes, all that shit.....as soon as you get some money and fame everyone wants you to start givin bacc to the community or giving money to a charity or something....

everyone wants to tell other people whut they should be doing with their money.....Time is money.....this is a ridiculous idea

Nov 6, 2005
I got no problem with T.O. but I dont think you will ever see a business move from Strange Music that doesnt involve making money in some sort of fashion. Its just in the dudes blood.

Nov 14, 2002
I wouldn't put it past Trav and Tech to do some types of charity events, but I don't see them setting up the whole thing. Plus to be honest, who are we to know what charities Tech donates to? Maybe he just doesn't run his mouth about it acting like he's Bono or some shit.

Feb 19, 2006
I'm just sitting here thinking, why doesn't tech get more involved with his fans such as lettin a contest winner chill for a day in the studio or somethin, or like charity concerts for the community such as religious church showing he really does care for people such as the homeless.

Just a thought on why he wouldn't do it, maybe because people would think its a publicity stunt to get on T.V or something? Dude cared with that say no to drugs video with juan. I myself would find that big of tech to do so. Just a thought maybe for the future...

Lame.

Jul 10, 2002
not to throw stones, but how much community service and gifts to the homeless do the rest of the regular folx on here contribue?

I think regardless of how much paper one touch's; giving back to the community on whatever scale to one's means and abilities is a duty we all share.

Jul 3, 2008

what do YOU do for the community?

Dec 24, 2008
i think thats a hella good idea, i dont think that tech would be opposed, honestly he prolly hasnt maybe thought about it yet...tech loves his fans, always makes it a point to stress that point