techn9ne and twista together in concert feb 2nd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 14, 2004
this is getting fuckin ridiculous drop it they both are tight and that would be a hell of a concert to go to. I actually heard a rumor that twist and tech were talking about doing a song called midwest invasion2 with bone. know aside bone that song would be sick.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
chitown04 said:
this is getting fuckin ridiculous drop it they both are tight and that would be a hell of a concert to go to. I actually heard a rumor that twist and tech were talking about doing a song called midwest invasion2 with bone. know aside bone that song would be sick.
i'd like to see that happen.....and not to prove anything....but it would be really interesting. All 3 of those artists were my favorite rappers at one point in time.

Aug 26, 2003
chitown04 said:

you saying bone cant hold they own wit them two?

Aug 26, 2003
its false anyway

I said that over at the twista.net forum when it was up

midwestinvasion 2 will never happen because it has already been done by ric jilla and others

Status
Not open for further replies.