techn9ne and twista together in concert feb 2nd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2002
check this its finally gonna happen twista and techn9ne on same stage with too short, trillville and lil scrappy feb 2nd ground ho's day at club kaos in the ATX too bad fo most of yall who aint near. check at www.hot933.fm they be playin ima tell like crazy i hardly listen to the radio and twice now i just turned it on and it was playin. i had to check and make sure the cd wasn't on.

i just turned the radio on 2 hrs later and there it is again i feel like i'm in the twilight zone and its good

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah, like we didn't already have about 50 threads based on that subject.

Twista = fast... and boring
Tech = Fast, medium, slow, and either way, it's not boring

Jan 9, 2004
Twista and Tech will help each other, Twista's new cd is close to release, I can't wait for that. I wish Tech would do a track with Twista, couldn't hurt Tech and his quest for mainstream appeal. Everready can't come soon enough. Maybe, he will mix it up with Eminem too.

Jan 9, 2004
No shit!! Do you think Tech can get away with having Eminem on his album with the beef between ICP and Eminem. Tech seems to be working with those guys a lot (Twiztid, ICP, KMK). Anyway, why can't KC get a show for $17 that has Too Short, Twista, and Tech. That is a show of shows!!

Nov 14, 2002
What fag with ICP? Tech? Are you saying Tech's a "fag" because he toured with ICP?? LoL. That shit's laughable.

And I'm sorry, but when it comes to the music, Tech kills. Twista raps to "beats"... Tech raps to... shit I dunno, Uber-Techno house/hip-hop/rock/who the fuck knows?

Granted, Twista might have a handle on it when it comes to "beats", but Tech has it when it comes to "holy shit that was a motherfuckin' powerful rap beat"... Check out "Industry is punks" or "Absolute Power"... Or "Trapped in a Psycho's Body". Damn. For more of a "beat" sound, you can't beat Einstein or PR2k1 ever.

I mean, Twista is good, he's just not my style... I dunno.

Damn..

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Nothin beats Einstein... I gotta agree.. and wtf? How MANY threads are going to turn into who's tigher Twista or Tech??? We ALL know who likes Twista and who likes Tech better and the reasons why... need we really go into it again???

I will say this... b/c I've never commented on this subject... I haven't heard a lot of Twistas shit... but... I have to say that there isn't a lot of change between the little bit I heard.... the first three songs I heard of Tech's were "let's Get fucked up" "t9x" and "Absolute Power" which are ALL considerably different... I think thas where Tech has him... but... like I said... I haven't heard a lot of his shit...

so... anyway...

Aug 26, 2003
zero you first say twista's wack now you say he is alright.

yall dont know shit.

Twista has blew up before tech so face it.

and yall say twista has better beats because he fucks wit the roc but i believe tech,jay-z,and dame dash were on the wake up show at the same time a few years back. why didn't they sign or try to sign tech? I guess they weren't feeling him.

Kamikaze will go platinum +

everready will go ghetto gold.

BITCH

Aug 26, 2003
Slither said:
Nothin beats Einstein... I gotta agree.. and wtf? How MANY threads are going to turn into who's tigher Twista or Tech??? We ALL know who likes Twista and who likes Tech better and the reasons why... need we really go into it again???

I will say this... b/c I've never commented on this subject... I haven't heard a lot of Twistas shit... but... I have to say that there isn't a lot of change between the little bit I heard.... the first three songs I heard of Tech's were "let's Get fucked up" "t9x" and "Absolute Power" which are ALL considerably different... I think thas where Tech has him... but... like I said... I haven't heard a lot of his shit...

so... anyway...

Twista very first album was the worst album i ever heard.
(runnin off at the mouth)1992

his second album (Ressurection)1995 was fire and he didn't even rap fast.

his third album (adrenaline rush)1997 was and is a midwest classic. he took it back to the fast flow and it was flawless

his fourth album (kamikaze)jan.27 2004
is more commercial than the others but is already getting respect over the internet.

allhiophop.com,hiphopgame.com,etc.

in the eyes of many (except die-hard tech n9ne fans)

Twista was and still is the best rapid-fire delivery MC

SO SUCK ON THAT BITCHES:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.