Tech+retirement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 2, 2008
hahahaha i was unsuccessful
in my venture as well,
i found a man jizzin breasts,
man jizzing on face,
horse jizzing on man,
but no man jizzing on cat :ermm:

Sep 30, 2002
What the fuck. I'm sorry but this sounds like a slap in the face to all the fans he DOES have right now and whining about all the mainstream/black fans he doesn't.

Nobody gets the shit? Are your current fans "nobodies"?

*awaits fanbois trying to justify his statement*
Another example of you being an absolute douche. You must have been beaten as a child. Why are you here and why do you get rabbit ears so fast. You are always looking to be offended and like to spread negativity. And wow tech didnt even get close to eclipsing that 33,000 right? He killed that shit.

And even though, he has the fans he has. Those fans are important to him and close to his heart. He is more like them than he is like you.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Techs made it very clear he doesnt want to take that path to get famous, he does his own thing and i respect the fuck out of him for it, but at a certain point you have to decide if you want to fight that slow uphill battle or conform and the only other option is retirement
he's said he's had major labels come knocking...my guess is he's turned them down because the ask for too much fo the final cut or want to meddle to much into the artistic process.

THAT's fucking integrity. I'd have no qualms if he got a a deal with Universal that opened him up to an even bigger market. That's the goal right? But if he did so while compromising his art...

...well, I'd rather see him retire.

Sep 16, 2006
Another example of you being an absolute douche. You must have been beaten as a child. Why are you here and why do you get rabbit ears so fast. You are always looking to be offended and like to spread negativity. And wow tech didnt even get close to eclipsing that 33,000 right? He killed that shit.

And even though, he has the fans he has. Those fans are important to him and close to his heart. He is more like them than he is like you.
None of that had to do with the topic at hand.

No matter how I feel, it seems nobody gets the shit like they should be getting it. I get frustrated.

Nobody? Who? Hot97 listeners? MTV viewers?

Is that really frustrating you? Can you not accept the fact you will never be mainstream but still have a devoted fan base that supports you to hell? If not then fuck it.

I'm absolutely fine with him considering this because of being away from the family....but because the mainstream doesn't like him? Because black people aren't showing up to the shows? Waaaah.

Sep 30, 2002
None of that had to do with the topic at hand.

No matter how I feel, it seems nobody gets the shit like they should be getting it. I get frustrated.

Nobody? Who? Hot97 listeners? MTV viewers?

Is that really frustrating you? Can you not accept the fact you will never be mainstream but still have a devoted fan base that supports you to hell? If not then fuck it.

I'm absolutely fine with him considering this because of being away from the family....but because the mainstream doesn't like him? Because black people aren't showing up to the shows? Waaaah.
How do you know the mainstream doesnt like him?

The mainstream just likes money better and they have put together a membership club that requires payment. Its bullshit, they really do control whether or not the world knows who you are.

Shut the fuck up on that black people shit too. You wont understand on your best day.