Tech N9ne Twisted Tribute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
LMAO That niggaz a fool. At the Tempe show My nigga got all cool with security and when Tech was performing ran straight past em and was trying to give Tech his Phoenix Bird fitted cap yelling he loves him. Tech couldnt hear em cause he was performing. 3 security guards tried pulling him back and then the song ended. Tech was like "What's he sayin? What the fuk he sayin?" My boi yelled I Love You Tech!!! Tech yelled back I love u too muthaphukka....ha ha ha then he kicked the track back on. It was some funny shit but my nig Lito was all twizted! Funny shit relating

Jun 29, 2005
that's a little overboard nnutthowzer
yeah a lil. LOL but thats my nig. It was funny as hell bruh especially cause he was drunk as hell. Crazy part right before we pulled into the venue we made an illeagal uturn and tempe po rolled on us in the Marquee parking lot. I had (have) a warrent and all open container sippin. Long story short they let us all go and enjoy the show after we all gave quick sob storys about gettin a break from our kids and bein working class. lol Thank god but after we got in right before tech came on we seen another homeboy we grew up with and long story short on him he brought his niece and nephew underage gave them a sip, security seen took him outside and questioned him and Tempe police got a hold of him and got him for public intoxication and towed his vehicle. It was too fuked up and we had to give the lil nigz a ride home after.......lol

Sep 11, 2002
That kid was a fucking retard. He walked up to the storage truck, and looked at me and Lewn and my boy Karl and asked us if Tech was going to be coming out of that bus cause he was gonna rap to him, and he pointed to the storage truck...So I was like 'hell yeah, hes coming out of that bus right there' and I pointed at the storage truck...mainly for shits and giggles. He actually stood there for like 25 minutes waiting. Then he kept saying to people walking by that he was waiting outside of that bus for Tech, so I told him that Tech's bus was down the hill. Thank god he left
lol

May 12, 2008
Message to all haters and Tech N9ne disgracers

Yo, xxfatsxx I didn't know there were people like you that existed that call themselves Tech fans and have no problem just rashing on other Tech fans for a dedication to my idol Tech N9ne. You call yourself a fan? You and your "boys" hanging around a storage truck the entire tech show. I was waiting at the truck for at most 5 minutes and I was trying to get people amped for Tech, u cunt. I was also drizzed but you obviously never picked up on that since you've probalby never heard of the song, "Caribou Lou". U are obviously a waste of space and hate. What have you done to show your dedication to Tech? Just for the record I couldn't give a shit about u or any of u haters out there, cause you are wanna-be Tech fans. You don't know the first thing about Tech. Tech is a humble and hardcore yet he is underrated as hell. He can't get on the radio for music that would blow peoples minds and his own people don't respect him or go to his shows and that's fucked up and you don't even realize it and worst off you don't even do anything about it. Tech N9ne and people in his own forum are rashing on me because they think they got to be cool. Well don't be cool and everybody move. That's a fucking shame. The real people you should be rashing on should be the fools Tech and his crew have to put up with while touring. Wack dudes like Prozak and Paul Wall that disgrace Tech's greatness of the music he produces that cannot ever be matched. If anything Tech should be featuring them but they probalby wouldn't since Tech is on a much higher level than everyone else obviously. But what you haters say don't matter cause me, Rawb, Shakes, Will, Grams, Jesse and C are composing a song for the next show that will go down as a great dedication in Tech history. Possible upcoming title is Message From The White Man Peace to all tech fans and fuck the haters. If you aren't promoting Tech is some way then your basically a foe cause you don't truly appreciate Tech like his real fans.

Sep 4, 2006
Yo, xxfatsxx I didn't know there were people like you that existed that call themselves Tech fans and have no problem just rashing on other Tech fans for a dedication to my idol Tech N9ne. You call yourself a fan? You and your "boys" hanging around a storage truck the entire tech show. I was waiting at the truck for at most 5 minutes and I was trying to get people amped for Tech, u cunt. I was also drizzed but you obviously never picked up on that since you've probalby never heard of the song, "Caribou Lou". U are obviously a waste of space and hate. What have you done to show your dedication to Tech? Just for the record I couldn't give a shit about u or any of u haters out there, cause you are wanna-be Tech fans. You don't know the first thing about Tech. Tech is a humble and hardcore yet he is underrated as hell. He can't get on the radio for music that would blow peoples minds and his own people don't respect him or go to his shows and that's fucked up and you don't even realize it and worst off you don't even do anything about it. Tech N9ne and people in his own forum are rashing on me because they think they got to be cool. Well don't be cool and everybody move. That's a fucking shame. The real people you should be rashing on should be the fools Tech and his crew have to put up with while touring. Wack dudes like Prozak and Paul Wall that disgrace Tech's greatness of the music he produces that cannot ever be matched. If anything Tech should be featuring them but they probalby wouldn't since Tech is on a much higher level than everyone else obviously. But what you haters say don't matter cause me, Rawb, Shakes, Will, Grams, Jesse and C are composing a song for the next show that will go down as a great dedication in Tech history. Possible upcoming title is Message From The White Man Peace to all tech fans and fuck the haters. If you aren't promoting Tech is some way then your basically a foe cause you don't truly appreciate Tech like his real fans.
You are a joke. How were you getting people amped for Tech? They just came out of the concert. And you were standing at the truck for a good 20 minutes or so before I told you that his bus was down the hill. It's funny, that you are trying to act like you are superior in Tech knowledge or devotion or whatever, but you clown on Prozak, who IS SIGNED TO STRANGE, and DIRECTED Bout To Bubble. What have I done to show my devotion? I've been promoting Tech for a couple years.

You got shitfaced and made a fool of yourself in front of him. Have I heard the song Caribou Lou? Yes, actually I have, too bad you werent 'drizzed' off of it, because the Palladium didn't have any 151.

And me and 'my boys' were down by the truck, because I was talking to a friend of mine, Lewn, and one of the security guards. I don't need to go rushing down to Tech's bus and sing to him and make a fool of myself. So you can say whatever you want about me, but your the one that everyone clown's on, not me.

Oct 17, 2006
You are a joke. How were you getting people amped for Tech? They just came out of the concert. And you were standing at the truck for a good 20 minutes or so before I told you that his bus was down the hill. It's funny, that you are trying to act like you are superior in Tech knowledge or devotion or whatever, but you clown on Prozak, who IS SIGNED TO STRANGE, and DIRECTED Bout To Bubble. What have I done to show my devotion? I've been promoting Tech for a couple years.

You got shitfaced and made a fool of yourself in front of him. Have I heard the song Caribou Lou? Yes, actually I have, too bad you werent 'drizzed' off of it, because the Palladium didn't have any 151.

And me and 'my boys' were down by the truck, because I was talking to a friend of mine, Lewn, and one of the security guards. I don't need to go rushing down to Tech's bus and sing to him and make a fool of myself. So you can say whatever you want about me, but your the one that everyone clown's on, not me.
word kikd stfu. u were down there hangin off the frigin storage truck door sayin u wanted 2 meet up with tech or some shit. on some wild homo type shit. sorry we didnt flock the bus and get on our knees for him. and i think a tech fan or any person that hs ever even see na concert would know what a tour bus looked liked.
maybe your use to the ICPz and there little ass RV style tour buses.

GTFOH

May 12, 2008

Well like you said, "shits and giggles" so basically life is a joke to you and nobody can take anything you say seriously. I never said I was superior or anything like that, I just wanted to show my devotion to Tech which all my boys appreciate, but you wouldn't know since you would rather talk to your boys and a security guard by a storage truck and you lost your chance to see Tech before he left while I sang WITH Tech and my boys and had probalby the greatest time in my life. I sang loud and with meaning (like Tech always does) even though I was shit faced but if you want to rash on me for waiting at a storage truck cause I was drizzed and you lied to me fine but you cannot say I made a fool of myself in front of him. You act like Tech doesn't approve of people who drink or some fucked up shit? Are you serious? I drank Caribou Lou which Tech drinks all the time and gets drizzed all the time http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZyCQOuckbqg and sang a line from his song Twisted to show show appreciation for Tech's superiority to everyone else. Tech was singing with me and was "thoroughally entertained and appreciative" (as my boys put it) of what I did. The only real reason Tech had to sign with dudes like cottonmouth kings, ill bill, prozak etc. is because people are SO FUCKING OBLIVIOUS AS TO HOW MUCH BETTER TECH'S SHIT IS THAN EVERYONE ELSE! Tech has a family to provide and expenses, if people will continue to be narrow-minded and refuse to open their ears and eyes unlike true Tech fans than Tech will have to continue to sign with other artists to make money to provide for his fam and his crew etc. It is pretty obvious Tech doesn't need to sign anybody since anybody else is an insult to his talent but he has to make money and get word out so he must sign. It is the sad truth but nobody wants to admit it.

Sep 4, 2006
Well like you said, "shits and giggles" so basically life is a joke to you and nobody can take anything you say seriously. I never said I was superior or anything like that, I just wanted to show my devotion to Tech which all my boys appreciate, but you wouldn't know since you would rather talk to your boys and a security guard by a storage truck and you lost your chance to see Tech before he left while I sang WITH Tech and my boys and had probalby the greatest time in my life. I sang loud and with meaning (like Tech always does) even though I was shit faced but if you want to rash on me for waiting at a storage truck cause I was drizzed and you lied to me fine but you cannot say I made a fool of myself in front of him. You act like Tech doesn't approve of people who drink or some fucked up shit? Are you serious? I drank Caribou Lou which Tech drinks all the time and gets drizzed all the time http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZyCQOuckbqg and sang a line from his song Twisted to show show appreciation for Tech's superiority to everyone else. Tech was singing with me and was "thoroughally entertained and appreciative" (as my boys put it) of what I did. The only real reason Tech had to sign with dudes like cottonmouth kings, ill bill, prozak etc. is because people are SO FUCKING OBLIVIOUS AS TO HOW MUCH BETTER TECH'S SHIT IS THAN EVERYONE ELSE! Tech has a family to provide and expenses, if people will continue to be narrow-minded and refuse to open their ears and eyes unlike true Tech fans than Tech will have to continue to sign with other artists to make money to provide for his fam and his crew etc. It is pretty obvious Tech doesn't need to sign anybody since anybody else is an insult to his talent but he has to make money and get word out so he must sign. It is the sad truth but nobody wants to admit it.
What does me cracking on you have to do with life? Seriously? The only thing your boys appreciated was how you made them laugh. And congradulations, you sang WITH Tech. Add your name to the list of people at the venue who sang along WITH tech during the show.

It's funny because you practically suck Tech's dick in this thread, but then you pretty much mock him for signing Ill Bill, and Prozak. Tech signed them because he believes in their talent. He doesn't need to prove to anyone how talented he is, especially by paying to sign and distribute their music.

And for someone that supposedly knows sooo much about Tech, you don't pay attention at all, because Kottonmouth Kings, are not signed to Strange, they have their own record label and their own little world. As I said, you are a fucking joke.

May 12, 2008
word kikd stfu. u were down there hangin off the frigin storage truck door sayin u wanted 2 meet up with tech or some shit. on some wild homo type shit. sorry we didnt flock the bus and get on our knees for him. and i think a tech fan or any person that hs ever even see na concert would know what a tour bus looked liked.
maybe your use to the ICPz and there little ass RV style tour buses.

GTFOH
Just for the record, I wasn't expecting you to flock the bus since I assumed you were not a Tech fan and you really aren't since your rashing on me for something I did that Tech approved of u douche. I was drizzed, and you wished you were cause you obviously didn't have a good time since your still bitching about something good that happened. I never even met Tech before and I didn't know what his bus looked like and there were 3 or 4 buses so if I knew which bus was his I wouldn't have asked you asshole. If you're jealous cause you don't have balls to even go up to Tech that's prefectly understandable but it would make sense that you would rather be cool by a storage stuck with your boys cause you are an offical fan rasher.

Oct 17, 2006
Just for the record, I wasn't expecting you to flock the bus since I assumed you were not a Tech fan and you really aren't since your rashing on me for something I did that Tech approved of u douche. I was drizzed, and you wished you were cause you obviously didn't have a good time since your still bitching about something good that happened. I never even met Tech before and I didn't know what his bus looked like and there were 3 or 4 buses so if I knew which bus was his I wouldn't have asked you asshole. If you're jealous cause you don't have balls to even go up to Tech that's prefectly understandable but it would make sense that you would rather be cool by a storage stuck with your boys cause you are an offical fan rasher.
not like i have to xplain myself to you BUT. me and my boys have hung with tech many of times i dont need to rush a bus after a show to chill with dude. and we were talking to LEWN you know the guy that opened the show for tech.
i can't believe your getting so "waahh" about this shit. just shut up u sang for tech nice good fro you im sure it made your day/week/lifetime. i jsut thought u houndin the box truck was "lolz" so i posted my opinion.

May 12, 2008
What does me cracking on you have to do with life? Seriously? The only thing your boys appreciated was how you made them laugh. And congradulations, you sang WITH Tech. Add your name to the list of people at the venue who sang along WITH tech during the show.

It's funny because you practically suck Tech's dick in this thread, but then you pretty much mock him for signing Ill Bill, and Prozak. Tech signed them because he believes in their talent. He doesn't need to prove to anyone how talented he is, especially by paying to sign and distribute their music.

And for someone that supposedly knows sooo much about Tech, you don't pay attention at all, because Kottonmouth Kings, are not signed to Strange, they have their own record label and their own little world. As I said, you are a fucking joke.
Well thanks captain obvious for letting me know people have sang at Tech's shows before. Way to act like you know everything about Tech, I never said I did, but you certainly to to act it, if anybody's been trying to suck on Tech's dick and the security guards it would be you since your mind came up with such a fucked up and gay idea. I never mocked Tech but I know he would have never signed anybody if he had enough money. He signed with them to make more money because he had no other choice. You are an offical Fan Rasher.

Sep 4, 2006
Are you serious right now? Again, coming with a stupid comeback. Because we don't flock to Tech when he comes out of his bus, that doesn't make us fan's? I've met and talked to Tech many times. I don't need to flock to him every single time he comes out of his bus. And yes, there were 3 buses. 1 in the front of the building(which was Ill Bill's), the 2nd one was Paul Wall's which was obvious because of the huge Paul Wall Logo on the side, and the other at the bottom of the hill. You pointed at the storage truck...THE WHITE STORAGE TRUCK and asked if that was Tech's bus.

And as for the being drizzed part, thats just another ignorant statement. The quality of your life must be completely shitty if you have to get shitfaced in order to have a good time. I'm not knocking on anyone that drinks and gets drunk, but the comment you made is just plane ignorant. I have never been drunk in my life, not because I'm not old enough, but because I choose not to and I still know how to have a good time.

For anyone that is wondering, the storage truck looks like this:

It had no logo's on it, except on the side corner it said 'Not for Hire, Property Of Strange Music'

May 12, 2008
Are you serious right now? Again, coming with a stupid comeback. Because we don't flock to Tech when he comes out of his bus, that doesn't make us fan's? I've met and talked to Tech many times. I don't need to flock to him every single time he comes out of his bus. And yes, there were 3 buses. 1 in the front of the building(which was Ill Bill's), the 2nd one was Paul Wall's which was obvious because of the huge Paul Wall Logo on the side, and the other at the bottom of the hill. You pointed at the storage truck...THE WHITE STORAGE TRUCK and asked if that was Tech's bus.

And as for the being drizzed part, thats just another ignorant statement. The quality of your life must be completely shitty if you have to get shitfaced in order to have a good time. I'm not knocking on anyone that drinks and gets drunk, but the comment you made is just plane ignorant. I have never been drunk in my life, not because I'm not old enough, but because I choose not to and I still know how to have a good time.

For anyone that is wondering, the storage truck looks like this:

It had no logo's on it, except on the side corner it said 'Not for Hire, Property Of Strange Music'
No, I'm really more annoyed and disappointed than anything. Well I was honestly shocked that his bus wasn't crowded but aside from that if your a Tech fan why wouldn't you want see Tech before he leaves and get an autograph? What do you talk to him about anyways...the weather? Do you even try to make a connection to Tech? Thats what a true fan is. I'm not braging or saying I'm great or know everything about Tech but I just did what a fan should do. After I sang rawb left out the part when I talked to Tech after I sang and told him how I thought he was underrated and his own people are rashing on him and I would do more to try to get word out (which is a form of promoting) and doesn't mean every Tech fan has to flock his bus. Once again you've reaffirmed that you are a fan rasher. Your saying I'm ignorant? When did I say I needed to drink to have a good time? I chose to drink and for u to tell me why I drink and for what reasons is completly ignorant. I could go on about how you think you're so pure and better than everyody else cause u don't drink (even though Tech encourages people to drink Caribou Lou) but I am not a fan rasher and I don't go out of my way to put people that are fans of the same artist as me down. I think it's fair to say you are baised against people who drink which is kind of contradicting since Tech loves to drizz especially on Caribou Lou. Fan Rasher.

Sep 4, 2006
No, I'm really more annoyed and disappointed than anything. Well I was honestly shocked that his bus wasn't crowded but aside from that if your a Tech fan why wouldn't you want see Tech before he leaves and get an autograph? What do you talk to him about anyways...the weather? Do you even try to make a connection to Tech? Thats what a true fan is. I'm not braging or saying I'm great or know everything about Tech but I just did what a fan should do. After I sang rawb left out the part when I talked to Tech after I sang and told him how I thought he was underrated and his own people are rashing on him and I would do more to try to get word out (which is a form of promoting) and doesn't mean every Tech fan has to flock his bus. Once again you've reaffirmed that you are a fan rasher. Your saying I'm ignorant? When did I say I needed to drink to have a good time? I chose to drink and for u to tell me why I drink and for what reasons is completly ignorant. I could go on about how you think you're so pure and better than everyody else cause u don't drink (even though Tech encourages people to drink Caribou Lou) but I am not a fan rasher and I don't go out of my way to put people that are fans of the same artist as me down. I think it's fair to say you are baised against people who drink which is kind of contradicting since Tech loves to drizz especially on Caribou Lou. Fan Rasher.
How am I biased against people that drink? I have no problem with people that drink, its just not for me. I made fun of you because you drank so much that you thought the box truck was a tour bus. Honestly, how many things do I really need autographed? I don't need to get autographs or pictures with him every time I see him. And when I do talk to him, I talk to him about real shit, not just how I feel about how he is underrated and all that garbage.