Tech N9ne Twisted Tribute

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2005
Worcester Palladium May 8, 2008
This is a video of my boy "Terrible" Lou right after the Tech show
He had told me he was going to sing to Tech if he ever got a chance to meet him months ago... So we meet up at the show, started pouring some lous and sparking blunts and not too long after he was done for. Just as were leaving the spot the cops roll up and he was seconds away from being arrested..not for drinking but for urinating in public before we left. So, he felt really lucky that he even got to go see Tech live..he was going on and on about how it was a "Tech N9ne Miracle"

afterwards he hops in line to meet Tech at the tour bus, the whole time talking about his miracle and proclaiming that he caught Techs hat....when he for sure wasnt wearing one. So he finally gets the chance to meet Tech on the steps of the tour bus, and for some reason the tribute didnt come out.. so he hops right back in line, cutting some people. Heres a short video of what happened next
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gcm5wdJchQ

Dec 14, 2005
So, ill pick up the story after the video...

Tech was actually very entertained by T Lous performance... I think everyone there thought he was bullshitting when he was talking about singing to Tech in line... but he was a man of his word and got down on his knee and sang a tribute to Tech... in the form of the chorus from Twisted.
After he did this, he was so amped up he was jumping around in the parking lot just screaming and shit...i go up to him in awe.. not even knowing what to say, next thing I know, he runs back in line to meet Tech again. The security there wasnt having it....until he whipped out a crisp 20 dollar bill and got right to the front of the line. It was a real Tech N9ne miracle that Joe Virtigo didnt bounce him outta there..

I standing there in shock that he went back in line and actually paid to see him a third time... I gotta give him respect for doing what he said he would months back...but he crossed over into groupie territory when he went for the third time....

Dec 14, 2005
sorry the video is so short...it deserves to be seen in full

I know there was a bunch of other people there...and a few recorded it.. was anyone here there at the palladium outside the tour bus?

Nov 7, 2006
lol @ tech's expression on his face. like "look at this dumb nigga" the n plays along lol. yeah ur friends a dumbass for that one lol. funny though

Sep 4, 2006
That kid was a fucking retard. He walked up to the storage truck, and looked at me and Lewn and my boy Karl and asked us if Tech was going to be coming out of that bus cause he was gonna rap to him, and he pointed to the storage truck...So I was like 'hell yeah, hes coming out of that bus right there' and I pointed at the storage truck...mainly for shits and giggles. He actually stood there for like 25 minutes waiting. Then he kept saying to people walking by that he was waiting outside of that bus for Tech, so I told him that Tech's bus was down the hill. Thank god he left

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
So, ill pick up the story after the video...

Tech was actually very entertained by T Lous performance... I think everyone there thought he was bullshitting when he was talking about singing to Tech in line... but he was a man of his word and got down on his knee and sang a tribute to Tech... in the form of the chorus from Twisted.
After he did this, he was so amped up he was jumping around in the parking lot just screaming and shit...i go up to him in awe.. not even knowing what to say, next thing I know, he runs back in line to meet Tech again. The security there wasnt having it....until he whipped out a crisp 20 dollar bill and got right to the front of the line. It was a real Tech N9ne miracle that Joe Virtigo didnt bounce him outta there..

I standing there in shock that he went back in line and actually paid to see him a third time... I gotta give him respect for doing what he said he would months back...but he crossed over into groupie territory when he went for the third time....
Apparently your friend's on some "yes homo" kind of shit.