Tech N9ne - Something Else

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
aaannnddd there goes my high expectations

same exact shit as 6s&7s, shitty features everywhere making it impossible for the cd to flow.bummer

id put $$$ on "party the pain away" being one of the standouts when its all said and done.that record goes HARD.its gotten a great reaction from everyone i know, including females that never enjoy tech's shit

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I love all of Tech's music and still excited for this but GOD DAMN, way too many features.

I want to hear a Tech/Serj song
I want to hear a Tech/Game song
I want to hear a Tech/Red Cafe song

Not Tech Ft. ??? and Big Scoob

Basically 1 feature verse at most on a song.
I'm so tired of horrible features that ruin a would-be good song.
I love the artists on Strange Music but Tech doesn't need to have them on every song every single time.

Way too many guest appearances/skits.

I like the fact that he does collabo albums for the reason he does; to showcase collabs but when you're solo album has 15 out of the 24 tracks with a guest(s) that's way too much.

Last edited:

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Several of the guests are just doing hooks though. Ones like T-Pain, Serj, Cee Lo and The Doors. So you can kind of eliminate 5 "collabos" from the standard edition, presumably (Straight Out the Gate, B.I.T.C.H., Love 2 Dislike Me, My Haiku-Burn the World maybe, and Strange 2013). That gives you more like 10 "solo" tracks on the standard edition. Maybe 11, don't know what Scoop is doing.

Aug 30, 2002
Yea I'm not sure who some of the smaller names are so I cant tell if they are doing just hooks or hell even a spoken word part like on alone but its right on par for all his other CDs. I just went thru all his solos from anghellic yesterday and besides that cd only having 2 songs with guest verses all the others are between 5-8 I think. I took killer as having 6 and 7 since it was two CDs not one. All 6's and 7's had 8 songs. I don't count somebody doing a hook seeing as is it isn't an extra verse. A lot of his CDs have people doing them so when the track list comes it def seems stacked with guests but its still a good bit of tech. Now saying that I'd still love to see a tech cd with just like 5 guests on it altogether ha. Even if its just hooks and one or two verses

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2006
I dont see how PTPA didnt make the cut, thats one of the best tech songs iv heard in a while.

Lovin See Me tho. Iv been playing for a bunch of people in my car lately even people that ALWAYS say Fuck Tech and they have all been feeling it. Hope the rest of the album is as good as those 2 songs.

Props: Mixerr
Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Tech_N9ne-Something_Else_(Promo_CD)-2013 said:
1. Tech N9ne - B.I.T.C.H. (Feat. T-Pain)
2. Tech N9ne - Fortune Force Field
3. Tech N9ne - See Me (Feat. Wiz Khalifa & B.o.B)
4. Tech N9ne - So Dope (They Wanna) (Feat. Wrekonize, Snow Tha Product & Twisted Insane)
5. Tech N9ne - Party The Pain Away (Feat. Liz Suwandi) (Preorder Bonus Track)
6. Tech N9ne - Thizzles (Feat. Danny Brown) (Snippet)
7. Tech N9ne - Meant To Happen (Feat. Scoop Deville) (Snippet)
8. Tech N9ne - Dwamn (Snippet)
this is what leaked

Apr 15, 2013
iTunes confirms SMB is only the 4-sec long album-ending tagline.

And the song with Game and Davanport (if you haven't heard of her, check out her song My Town) is only 1:43. Really disappointing. Kinda hoping Tech pulled a Wayne and its just verses from Game and Angel.

Aug 27, 2007
"SMB" is probably the "strange music BITCH" tag from sickology...only thing dumber than tagging the end of an album is making it have its own track as well

that track w/game is gonna be pure filler