TECH N9NE Should hook up With Esham

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
second650@yahoo said:
ESHAMS NEWEST CD A1 YOLA IS ONE OF THE BEST CD'S IVE EVER HEARD. IM FROM REDWOOD CITY NORTHERN CALI AND EVERYONE I KNOW HAS NEVER HEARD OF HIM. TECH 9NE 1ST ALBUM WAS TIGHT BUT THEN ABSOLUTE POWER I WASNT FEELIN TOO MUCH. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT MUSICAL TASTE U FEEL ME
I have yet to hear it, but I heared that The Source gave it a really really good review...I didn't really feel his "REDEMPTION" album, that's probably why I didn't feel like buying A-1 Yola

Jun 20, 2005
First they already did a sone together, honestly it could've been better without BONE, second, A-1 isn't the best album esham has out, third, tech should hook up with esham, What is that? It sounds more like a date request to me, Rob S4 get your wording right. and finally that song would kick ass Just esham and tech

Jun 23, 2003
techn9nehq said:
What's the arguement here?

We are the best fans (OG Tech fans) because we like Tech because he was one of the coldest rapers we knew of growing up?

vs.

We are the best fans (juggalos) because we like Tech because he paints his face and we come out in droves to see him in concert?

WHo gives a flying fuck???? None of you faggots are ever going to win the "we are the best fans/best thing that happened to tech" arguement.

And to the dude who said Tech will never be accepted by the mainstream and see success because of his image. FUCK YOU. Think outside the box homie. That's down right disrespectful to the people like myself who have been knowin about this dude for 9 years. Just waiting for him to get the respect and praise he deserves.

That's some real talk thrown in a nutshell for yah ASS people!