TECH N9NE Should hook up With Esham

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
I think tech and esham would be alrite, esham did something with the dayton family and it sounded good, I don't know though I think esham needs to get away from Icp and start making some real shit his cd's ever since he's been with the clowns are weak.

Jan 16, 2003
they did do a track togetther

the song thug pit has tech n9ne, esham, icp, twiztid and abk i think

not the best but not too bad

i'd like to see tech do a track with three 6 mafia i think that'd come out tight

Sep 16, 2002
Rob S4 said:
Tech N9NE and Esham would be tight. Cause ICP is kind of whack.

I agree that Esham and Tech would be dope...but damn, on Esham's "Panic Attack" song featuring Violent J, Violent J's flows and lyrics were crazier and sicker than Eshams!! I was surprised as hell.

Esham's "TONGUES" album was one of his best albums, way better than the shit Psychopathic puts out.

I'd like to hear PDM and Esham do a song produced by Mike E. Clark

Aug 19, 2005
Esham is too much like the Twizted's and ICP's of the world....hes just as boring...but sometimes comes through with some nice flows...anyways....i prolly wouldnt feel it unless it was on a tech beat...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
The Worst 2005 said:
Esham is too much like the Twizted's and ICP's of the world....hes just as boring...but sometimes comes through with some nice flows...anyways....i prolly wouldnt feel it unless it was on a tech beat...
i feel ya

Jun 23, 2003
anything on icp's label or in that category of the industry, tech should stay away from it. I don't consider esham as bad as icp but i have heard his music and it is pretty much garbage to me. Thats just my opinion

Oct 14, 2004
^^^People like this guy are the people who don't like Esham. Have you heard a lot from Esham. Esham I noticed is either you hate it or you like it. No diss you have the right to your opinion. I think Esham is raw but he don't. Its cool its all about what you like.

Jun 23, 2003
Rob S4 said:
Esham I noticed is either you hate it or you like it.
I would agree on that and respect that. I can honestly say there are some artist that I like and others probably hate too. I listened to the esham and it was too raw for me. I like andre nickatina and some people tell me the same thing though.

Aug 28, 2004
First of all, if it weren't for ICP most people would never know who Esham is. You would also probably never have heard any of his new shxt since RLP went up in flames. Unless you lived in the metro Detroit area.

Also, I have been a Tech fan for a couple years now and noticed that once he started the friendship and working with ICP his fanbase has more than doubled. So don't say he should stay away from them because this is where he fits in, in the underground world.

No matter what you believe he will never truely be accepted in the mainstream world. Even if he completely sold out and changed up his look and everything he would still be too late. People would just say he's a Twista rip-off or something.

What are the first words you see when you open up the newest Tech N9ne cd...

"Juggalos, Juggalettes, and new comers,..."

Pretty significant if you ask me that Tech is addressing a whole world of fans that all of you seem to hate? Pretty significant when 75% of the people at Tech shows now are Juggalos?

Arguments please...

Aug 19, 2005
75 percent cuz tech doesnt headline the shows...ICP does..besides we never said he doesnt fit in in the underground...and besides who gives a fuck bout fanbase...they are fake ass ICP fans that pose as tech fans when hes on stage...dont give us this shit and defend ICP and their asses....also...Tech has a completely different sound than ICP...they dont fit together...im truely hatin on the Thug Pit song jus cuz ICP is on it...their voices are completely annoying, kinda like Ja Rule in a way...but like i said before...****Trying to get back on point****....unless its on a tech beat i wouldnt feel Tech teamin up with Esham....if ya wanna bitch bout ICP start a ICP thread...if ya wanna praise em...do the same shit...but dont get on true tech fans cuz we been there since the beginning...cuz its obvious...a majority of tech fans do not like ICP and that wicked bullshit they try to pass off as music...cuz like i jus said...ya see juggahoes and juggafucks in the crowds cuz ICP is the headliners...for some gawd awful reason...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
What's the arguement here?

We are the best fans (OG Tech fans) because we like Tech because he was one of the coldest rapers we knew of growing up?

vs.

We are the best fans (juggalos) because we like Tech because he paints his face and we come out in droves to see him in concert?

WHo gives a flying fuck???? None of you faggots are ever going to win the "we are the best fans/best thing that happened to tech" arguement.

And to the dude who said Tech will never be accepted by the mainstream and see success because of his image. FUCK YOU. Think outside the box homie. That's down right disrespectful to the people like myself who have been knowin about this dude for 9 years. Just waiting for him to get the respect and praise he deserves.

Oct 18, 2003
techn9nehq said:

We are the best fans (OG Tech fans) because we like Tech because he was one of the coldest rapers we knew of growing up?

vs.

We are the best fans (juggalos) because we like Tech because he paints his face and we come out in droves to see him in concert?

WHo gives a flying fuck???? None of you faggots are ever going to win the "we are the best fans/best thing that happened to tech" arguement.

And to the dude who said Tech will never be accepted by the mainstream and see success because of his image. FUCK YOU. Think outside the box homie. That's down right disrespectful to the people like myself who have been knowin about this dude for 9 years. Just waiting for him to get the respect and praise he deserves.
I think the real fans respect him for his talent.

Sep 16, 2002
techn9nehq said:

vs.

WELL SAID, NICK!! hopefully that will shut some of the ignorant juggalo AND non-juggalo Tech N9ne fans up!! I definately agree with you...THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!!...it's all about RESPECT and yes, Tech deserves it wether he "sells out" or not and becomes a bigger success in the mainstream.

Aug 14, 2005
ESHAMS NEWEST CD A1 YOLA IS ONE OF THE BEST CD'S IVE EVER HEARD. IM FROM REDWOOD CITY NORTHERN CALI AND EVERYONE I KNOW HAS NEVER HEARD OF HIM. TECH 9NE 1ST ALBUM WAS TIGHT BUT THEN ABSOLUTE POWER I WASNT FEELIN TOO MUCH. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT MUSICAL TASTE U FEEL ME