Tech N9ne - Low (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2002
Those links will be there regardless if they're available or not. Only the blue ones are the ones available. Looks like you've got it set on the older fmt map option (Enabled), you should go into the Options and set it on "Best" instead. Then, you should see all the links (except 1080) lit up in Blue.
thats what it was set on when i downloaded it. the screen was taking after it downloaded just to show what i seen.
and when i did click on Max the screen nor quality changed. same shit so it was max aka HD (HD button was also only a max screen button and not view in Low D)
so all in all its still HD and i have damn near perfect eyes and its almost as good quality as the last 2-3 hd tech videos

Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
Am I the only one who doesn't like the video??
I can see why people wouldn't like it, especially people who don't know who tech is. I can get how the fans like it and appreciate it, but its no wonder Tech has had a difficult time getting airplay for his vids, because they are boring with the same shit over and over. (with the exception of Red Nose and Leave me Alone).

But it is what is, I congratulate Tech and Strange for putting out 3 vids for 1 album and puttin' in all the work that they have.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I like this video a whole lot just because it's my favorite song on K.O.D.

Great and easy video. Tech needs to start getting comfortable in front of a camera. I can tell he's holding back because he doesn't know exactly how to move.

Dude's just gotta start owning his camera time. That's my only complaint.

Sep 5, 2008
There's an old production addage... "crap in crap out". As has been noted, the HD version on Youtube is fairly good (as good as it can get knowing the group that made the vid and upload), but you will NEVER "improve" the quality of anything simply by converting it to AVI. That's like expecting better fidelity by converting an MP3 to WAV... doesn't work that way.

his last 3-4 videos have been 40-60mb ripped from youtube. and the way i convert and the app i found it doesnt loose any quality but ofc not loosing Q and still converting to .avi it will atleast double the size

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
I like this video a whole lot just because it's my favorite song on K.O.D.

Great and easy video. Tech needs to start getting comfortable in front of a camera. I can tell he's holding back because he doesn't know exactly how to move.

Dude's just gotta start owning his camera time. That's my only complaint.

i thought hes got a lot better in the videos especially leave me alone cuz the previous ones where he is doin too much with the hands and shit just seemed corny.

Sep 24, 2002
There's an old production addage... "crap in crap out". As has been noted, the HD version on Youtube is fairly good (as good as it can get knowing the group that made the vid and upload), but you will NEVER "improve" the quality of anything simply by converting it to AVI. That's like expecting better fidelity by converting an MP3 to WAV... doesn't work that way.
your a fucking retard arent u? i not once said me converting it to avi will increase the quality LEARN TO FUCKING READ. my main pet peeve in the world is dumb people and if your too lazy to read and then comment on something of which i knew a decade ago that u cant improve the quality from its original source. so in closing if you cant read shit, dont understand shit or just think u know more than others .... just keep it to yourself.

Dec 10, 2008
I can tell he's holding back because he doesn't know exactly how to move.
lol thats how he moves in real life. just about everything he did in that vid is how he would act it out if he were sittin by his self listening n singing along. hes very demonstrative.

Aug 26, 2008
i think it could've been put togethr a little bit better, but I still like the concept and the video a lot. One thing I'm not liking is all of the Kaliko. A lot of people are gonna this and Leave Me Alone, and think they're a Duo. It seriously because me when I mention Tech and people say "yeah, THEY'RE dope", or refer to him as a band.

Jun 29, 2008
i think it could've been put togethr a little bit better, but I still like the concept and the video a lot. One thing I'm not liking is all of the Kaliko. A lot of people are gonna this and Leave Me Alone, and think they're a Duo. It seriously because me when I mention Tech and people say "yeah, THEY'RE dope", or refer to him as a band.
Fuck people who are too ignorant to look up their facts..sry im drunk...but fuck people who don't take the time to check.

i think you are influencing me zero.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It is the best video he's put out, to me.

For the most part, rappers in video's move a certain way when trying to convey their emotions for the track. Chalk his movement up to being real and not needing acting lessons, I guess.