Tech N9ne - Low (Music Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Those links will be there regardless if they're available or not. Only the blue ones are the ones available. Looks like you've got it set on the older fmt map option (Enabled), you should go into the Options and set it on "Best" instead. Then, you should see all the links (except 1080) lit up in Blue.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
TECH NEED TO DO "DEMONS" LOW BUDGET. maybe even redo it with a new verse or two without three 6.

or make like an x rated version of "hunterish" from whores on tour or some shit.

and when the fuck are those 5 songs that didnt make KOD comin?

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
Am I the only one who doesn't like the video?? Lol. I dont like when they just sit there and rap in the video..

Idk, I just think they can come up with much better ideas for videos. It's like they said "fuck it, lets just play all my vids in the background and rap the song".

His music is so creative...but then the videos really have no substance to them.. The only video's that are good are the red nose one and leave me alone.

Jul 1, 2007
Am I the only one who doesn't like the video?? Lol. I dont like when they just sit there and rap in the video..

Idk, I just think they can come up with much better ideas for videos. It's like they said "fuck it, lets just play all my vids in the background and rap the song".

His music is so creative...but then the videos really have no substance to them.. The only video's that are good are the red nose one and leave me alone.
dude its because all that shit in the backround is what you see as a fan but its just a projection and him rapping that song and showin those feelings is the real deal.. i think it's great

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I'm feelin it, glad they commin wit videos consistantly. They don't need to be all big budget for me ta enjoy em. What I would like tho, is a Purple Rain Type movie of Tech where we can get big buget videos for classics like Tormented and It's Alive, shit like that. That would be off the chains.

Jul 1, 2004
I'm feelin it, glad they commin wit videos consistantly. They don't need to be all big budget for me ta enjoy em. What I would like tho, is a Purple Rain Type movie of Tech where we can get big buget videos for classics like Tormented and It's Alive, shit like that. That would be off the chains.
Why spend a big budget on songs that came out 9 years ago?