tech n9ne lost cities tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Houston
I went to the show he did in Hartford, CT., right after K.O.D. dropped, and that event was either sold out or very close to it. So I don't get the whole lack of fan base on the east coast thing when Hartford is a rather obscure place for rap music.

As was said, I was hoping the title Lost Cities Tour meant places he hasn't performed before. I was really hoping for a Jacksonville, FL. performance since that's the closest big city to me.

Jan 29, 2006
I went to the show he did in Hartford, CT., right after K.O.D. dropped, and that event was either sold out or very close to it. So I don't get the whole lack of fan base on the east coast thing when Hartford is a rather obscure place for rap music.

As was said, I was hoping the title Lost Cities Tour meant places he hasn't performed before. I was really hoping for a Jacksonville, FL. performance since that's the closest big city to me.
"Lost Cities Tour" translates to "The same cities I already go to tour" I looked it up on google translate

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the show in chico sucked...no weed, no alcohol, and the crowd was a bunch of FAGGOTS. it affected techs perfomance, like he didnt even wanna be there. Im never seeing a show there again...only at the catalyst, where they fucking PARTY.