tech n9ne lost cities tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
Lawrence, KS- September 29th

Dallas, TX- October 2nd

Houston, TX- October 4th

Austin, TX- October 7th

Tempe, AZ- October 10th

Flagstaff, AZ- October 11th

Tucson, AZ- October 12th

San Diego, CA- October 13th

Hollywood, CA- October 15th

Anaheim, CA- October 16th

Santa Clara, CA- October 23rd

Portland, OR- October 30th

Kennewick, WA- November 1st

Spokane, WA- November 3rd

Seattle, WA- November 4th

Missoula, MT- November 5th

Boise, ID- November 6th

Magna, UT- November 9th

Jun 20, 2008
No NY date again? I don't really go to concerts, but I know there's a fairly strong Tech fanbase with money to spend out here in Long Island.

Nov 14, 2002
Nah man... LI is a SUPER lost city.

You have to wait for the SUPER LOST CITY tour.

Dude hardly hits NY as it is... You think he's gonna come to us?

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I would think a East-Coast tour would make a lot of money, but it's probably easier on him, and Strange doing the West-Coast because Travis, and him own property out in Cali for them to stay, and they're closer to another "base of operations". I might have it wrong though.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
I highly doubt it has anything to do with whether or not either of them own properties out there, seeing as they go on tour in tour buses, which kinda means you don't need a place to stay.

I'm sure it has everything to do with the strength of the market, as well as promoters being willing to bring them in. There is a clear following in the west, primarily due to the fact Tech's early connections lead to him building said following out that way. Shows out on the west easily sell out every time, which is easy money for them. Despite there obviously being some fans from the south and east markets, I'm sure they're in the minority and therefor Strange would probably struggle to have a successful tour on the east coast. Granted, Tech puts over how he built his fanbase in the west one fan at a time, performing a show for like 7 people... but that was some time ago. Now they have an established fan base and probably would rather try other ways of luring fans from other markets in than running a tour in the red.

Sep 30, 2002
I highly doubt it has anything to do with whether or not either of them own properties out there, seeing as they go on tour in tour buses, which kinda means you don't need a place to stay.

I'm sure it has everything to do with the strength of the market, as well as promoters being willing to bring them in. There is a clear following in the west, primarily due to the fact Tech's early connections lead to him building said following out that way. Shows out on the west easily sell out every time, which is easy money for them. Despite there obviously being some fans from the south and east markets, I'm sure they're in the minority and therefor Strange would probably struggle to have a successful tour on the east coast. Granted, Tech puts over how he built his fanbase in the west one fan at a time, performing a show for like 7 people... but that was some time ago. Now they have an established fan base and probably would rather try other ways of luring fans from other markets in than running a tour in the red.
If I recall correctly, most of the time the fall tour is always shorter and usually doesn't go east of St. Louis.

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
I would think a East-Coast tour would make a lot of money, but it's probably easier on him, and Strange doing the West-Coast because Travis, and him own property out in Cali for them to stay, and they're closer to another "base of operations". I might have it wrong though.
Fuck where they live. Them niggas got money for tour buses/plane tickets.

Nov 14, 2002
Every time I bring it up someone blames the fact on promoters in NY. Like somehow there isn't a single decent promoter who can book a fucking Tech show, which I find to be bullshit.

Homie I got a big fuckin' yard and if you wanna sell tickets, the venue is free over here. I know people that can have 1,500 people in their yard, and there's a permanent stage built because he does charity concerts all the time, beer trucks and all.

I'm tired of the "promoter" excuse.

Dude can just ask Bill to open and he'd sell out a NY show...

I think Tech's a little bitter that during the Fire & Ice tour, 50% of the crowd left after Bill's set.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Lost Cities, huh? I would've went for all South venues in that case. Didn't Tech once or twice mention about needing to build his southern base more? Either do south and/or East. Ain't nothin' "lost" about the West, unless he picks some of the most obscure cities to play in. But damn, his biggest base is out West. This just looks like nothing more than easy $ for them.