Tech N9ne - Leave Me Alone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
First of all, nobody gives a fuck if you heard Tech on satellite radio. I don't need to be alerted every time someone sees a commercial or hears a song on the same damn station. Who gives a fuck? You have contributed nothing. Guess what, I heard Tech too. On my puter. That's such good exposure. I bet more people walk past my window every day than listen to Shade 45 on satellite radio. Plus you can find anything on satellite radio if you look around enough.

Anyway....

The part in the vid where Tech is just ignoring everyone around him and drinking by himself on the couch... really got me to identify with the song. I'm definitely in that state of mind recently. Seems like everyone I know forgot how to get high and have a good time and somehow switched it up to being too drunk and too high and knocking my shit over. There have been people "talking" to me where I have literally just stared at the TV and been like "uh huh" every few minutes as if I gave a shit what they were saying, not that I could even understand what they fuck they were trying to say in the first place.

Leave Me Alone is easily in my top 5 on the cd, but I enjoy just about 100% of KOD in general.