Tech N9ne - Leave Me Alone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
Stick you're a joke all in itself.

Get the fuck out of stranges board if you aint givin nothing back.

Tech deserves 110% because thats what he gives.

And to just be cool about all the leaking shit, then posting it on myspace for the world to hear.

Then he comes here to hear peoples reactions and gets your pimpled nerdy ass whining about nothing.

Tech has already accomplished more than anybody here in this strange board.
You should be greatful homie even agknowledged you.
Before you use words with more than six letters, maybe you should have dictionary.com open in another tab, kid.

Don't act like I've been some leech and downloaded his entire library. I bought Anghellic through Killer, even though I didn't hear him until AFTER Absolute Power. I've given back enough to post an opinion. Take your dick riding ass out of here.

Jun 9, 2007
Demons is the shit... prolly my fav song on the album, along with Shadows on the Road and Killing You... title track is pretty good too...

Leave me Alone is good, but not in my top 5 on the album.

Jun 24, 2005
I wipe my ass with your respect. You think I give a shit about respect on a fucking message board? I come here to post opinions, both positive and negative, and discuss Tech and Strange Music, just like everyone else.

May 1, 2009
Stick it seems like you just come here to bash shit. You dont have to like anything or respect any opinion but it just seems like since Tech said something to you you've been affected by it and just hate now.

Jun 24, 2005
Stick it seems like you just come here to bash shit. You dont have to like anything or respect any opinion but it just seems like since Tech said something to you you've been affected by it and just hate now.
Actually, I haven't bashed anything (or anyone) other than the folks who came at me sideways first. I said my opinion, Tech said his, and so on, and of course the fans of his side with him and post little comments to me. I didn't say anything to anyone without provocation.

I'm not hating anything. I said KOD is a dope album with a few tracks that I'm not feelin'. If that's "hate" then I don't know what to tell you.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I just wish I could request more alternitive songs on my local rock station 103.9 they've played a lot of KmK and i'd really like to hear tech be bumpin low, or killing you.

They've got this 4:20 pause shit they do everyday I should try gettin it on that.