Tech N9ne - K.O.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2006
isn't BONE supposed to be featured on this album since that snippet of tech that leaked not long rappin fast as hell??? what about lynch?? they need to get him on the album!!!

Nov 6, 2005
That leak was Techs verse FOR Bone Thugs. Kain; Instead of worrying about the white border, let me know if you see anything else thats missing ;)... Productivity ftw

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
YoungFyre told me over youtube he did 6 tracks for K.O.D. Here's the exact words.

"Appreciate it bro only did 2 on big scoobs but i did 6 on k.o.d so thats about to be a classic. Thanx again bro. much appreciaed."

Started a conversation with him after he commented on "Big Fella" song I upped on youtube.

Oct 16, 2006
In the Rumored Collaborations section, his name is Serj Tankian..

and in the section Rumored Producers, it is Robert Rebeck..

Everything for the moment looks up-to-date.. did Youngfyre ever mention producing on K.O.D.?

EDIT: Above Post answers my question..

ECF'NW.

Nov 17, 2006
Damn, I'd have to go to Cleveland to see him.

Hasn't done a show here since the Fire and Ice Tour.
I was hoping for a Pittsburgh date as well.. theres still more dates to be announced but I honestly doubt pittsburgh will be one of them. Hopefully I will make it up to cleveland though cause I definitely wanna see this tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.