Tech N9ne - Its Alive Cover/Remix/Freestyle by Sho Beazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2007
i expected nothing less

nice to see everyone haten just like they should. keep up the comments good or bad it doesnt really matter. unless there is anyform of constructive critisim i think all u dudes got a little to much time on your hands. come on weebles wut you got. appartently you must have a stick lodged far up ur sho Beazy,haha wut a joke. this cover was done in an hour in a basement while wasted. so im sorry i didnt spend 20 years working on this material that isnt even mine. and no this wasnt practice it was str8 playing around in the studio. i figured what the hell make a song put in on myspace then wutever. but apparently chall aint ready. and no blahblahbleh is not me. so anything posted by anyone with out this name aint me. otherwise id like to know what anyone has to say. ms paint no. wigger. no. yea im white and form detroit, and just because i rap dont mean imma wigger. i speak with correct english, no ebonics, and anything youve heard on the myspace is a freestyle and wasted. i personally think if you were ready i would put up the bomb written but screw myspace. that aint the way to blow up... if ya'll gonna hate then hate otherwise peace out hoLLa.

Sep 22, 2006
i understand ifu get mad wen ppl get mean with u and disrespect.but why do u get mad if ppl dont like it??u can make ppl like it and not everyone will, u gotta learn to take critisism.if someone says its not good jus work on gettin better and not get mad becuase they didnt like

btw needs work u didt ok.couldve been better

Mar 23, 2006
As a Artist my self i see what your doing but why would you do a tech track and post it on a tech board lol i mean all in all i heard worse but the shit wasent doing tech justice if ur gonna cover a song cover one your going to do Well if not dont even do it

Oct 8, 2006
BigRawb said:
ALRIGHT YOU FUCK

no one said that they could make a better cover of its alive...

theyre saying YOU just shouldnt do it

why?

because it was horrible

And who gives a fuck about your "written shit"

have you ever made any serious tracks that didnt sound like you put them together in ms paint?

probably not

so please stop...its obvious that this isnt just hate...you flat out suck

raaaappeeeeeeddddd courtesy of BIGRAWB..
now gtfo