Tech N9ne - Its Alive Cover/Remix/Freestyle by Sho Beazy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2007
BigRawb said:
dont act like youre adding substance to the board or something....all youre doing is adding yet another worthless fucking thread...and you wonder why people bitch

again...no more shitty "freestyle" covers or whatever the fuck you wanna call it....

and yeah...you do need practice...but this isnt the place to do it
blah

Jan 2, 2006
Do you know what the Primacy Effect is?
If not, the Primacy Effect describes the first impression is what sticks to somebody no what what they may hear after that could possibly change their view on that one subject. People do come here and promote themselves. Sometimes it's cool, others it is not. The reason it is not is when someone makes their first post doing so. Your first impression on this board has been nothing but negative due to this song being your first post. So if you plan on sticking around, be ready for the never-ending jokes about this thread, due to the Primacy Effect.

Jul 17, 2007
Disastxr said:
Do you know what the Primacy Effect is?
If not, the Primacy Effect describes the first impression is what sticks to somebody no what what they may hear after that could possibly change their view on that one subject. People do come here and promote themselves. Sometimes it's cool, others it is not. The reason it is not is when someone makes their first post doing so. Your first impression on this board has been nothing but negative due to this song being your first post. So if you plan on sticking around, be ready for the never-ending jokes about this thread.
were not promoting ourselves in any way were not getting rich off of a tech n9ne cover. we are not bringing any negative energy your the one doing that.
but really i don't understand what jokes you speak of?
could you elaborate?
please elaborate on why were a joke?

Jan 2, 2006
If you would have been around here long enough, you would know of these jokes that appear. I will not tell them, because maybe one day you will get caught in one of them and ask about it. And we will all just sit here...and laugh. I never stated I was the shit, so thank you for the compliment.

Dec 14, 2005
blahblahbleh said:
LOL well that's your opinoin

but if it has any substance than i'd like to see your renditon of its alive!
ALRIGHT YOU FUCK

no one said that they could make a better cover of its alive...

theyre saying YOU just shouldnt do it

why?

because it was horrible

And who gives a fuck about your "written shit"

have you ever made any serious tracks that didnt sound like you put them together in ms paint?

probably not

so please stop...its obvious that this isnt just hate...you flat out suck

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Ok, If you are as lyrically superior as you claim to be, then why don't you do a cover of "demons" by Tech N9ne

*And Disastxr is absolutely right, you first impression is going to have a long term negative effect.

*And you lyrics are far to easy to comprehend, they are not hard at all so you must be crazy.

* One last thing can a MOD please ban this guy if you can

Jul 17, 2007
everything on the page besides the tech n9ne stuff is old.

i don't have the instrumental to demons and i doubt were going to be doing another tech cover. in my opinion its alive has a higher degree of difficulty and is more melodic. but were not tech n9ne so were not really looking to do anymore than we already have.

take it for what its worth

Jan 17, 2007
you've said "like i said" about a million fuckin times, i think we can all agree, nobody paid attention the first time, nobodys going to the second, third, forth....