Tech N9ne is a Soopa Villain?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
i didnt take that into consideration..

J has skills in my eyes.. he puts together some funny ass stories and lyrics are pretty much always on point.. shaggy on the other hand flat out sucks.. hes always sucked. hes just a funny muthafucker thats the only thing hes got goin for him. tech would still outshine em both tho as u said.

also.. if tech thinks that way (im not sayin he does) why would he waste his time? yea its gonna make em money and everything but still.. techs a keep it real kinda guy right?

Mar 2, 2005
stunt1on1 said:
but imo some things he does just scares most black people or drives them away from his music. Im talking about things like : the red hair, the whole psyco/horror image.
Listen to industry is punks....

Jun 8, 2004
www.KILLMUSICK.com
Gringo Starr said:
Im sorry...when did i say they WERE Nazis???

ANd they must HATE Blaze then....that fool needs his mouth washed out with acid....

oh, i know you werent suggesting that, I simply meant they dont run their label like nazis. Its not "what i say goes".

A while ago (before blazes first LP dropped) they wanted him off the label, but twiztid threatened to leave the label with him, so they kept him.

Jan 28, 2005
murderman said:
J has skills in my eyes.. he puts together some funny ass stories and lyrics are pretty much always on point.. shaggy on the other hand flat out sucks.. hes always sucked.

Anyone who listens to a lot of insane clown posse would tell you that J is a hater ass bitch, and if you listen to him more than 2 albums his rapping gets real repetitive. Shaggy's voice is real crazy sounding and I understand why a lot of people wouldn't like it

I think amazing jeckel brothers was a bomb album, great melinko was tight... and carnival of carnage was in its own leauge when it came out.

but now, they're dropping whack shit. The Calm is lame as fuck, I didnt even listen to more than 30 seconds of hells pit, and I hated the wraith.

Personally, when I saw ICP reveal their joker card message shit to be just believing in god, I lost any interest in them.

I posted A LONG TIME AGO that I said I talked to Tech after Hallowicked in Detroit at the I-ROC in 2003 about that rumour. He didnt say it was happening, but he did say "I was talkin to Joey about that like two weeks ago" wich means he just talked about it a lil bit. It was supposed to be called "Plan Pannic" though, Supavillainz is and always was JUST Esham with ICP. I dunno when the CD drops, but they've released supavillainz songs and Esham makes a referance to it on A1 YOLA

To be honest though, if you were to visit www.acidrap.com/forums and you read some of the "RLP Purgatory" threads/posts, you would realize that Esham's original fanbase hates ICP like a lot of ya'll do- and for the same reason... They see them clownz as artists that have helped another rapper they like a lot from becoming more famous and getting what he deserves famewise. Check out some stuff Esham put out on Reel Life Productions though, ya'll might be feelin some of it. If you're a downloader, the song "24-7" is good, he did a song with BONE called "Pay Me", a song with Dayton Family called "Playa Hataz" that ya'll would like. You would probably be feelin a lot of shit off the "TOUNGES" album too.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
mizzouplaya said:
^^^lol not really ... tech could drop verses while sittin on the crapper and still outshine everone else on the cd

shhiiiiiiiiittttt....

those dudes....are so fuckin whackkkkkkk..

Tech could....huuuummm....shit...fartttt....and laughhh...the whole fuckin 16..

and it will shit on anything these pieces of shit that these kids call talent....have to offer..

Dec 15, 2004
I love how bad this forum hates. so many of you worry me with uneducation there was an old thread called planed panic. everyone tore apart the idea "Man thug pit suked imagine 16 more songs of that trash" and so on so. Why would you bring it back up #1, and #2 why the hell wouldn't you just leave it at a no. I mean brotha lynch and C-bo are horrorcore tech was on their album what made his shit so different then what he did with twiztid? Tech spit his own verse Twiztid didn't write it for him. I guess all I am trying to say here is Juggalos have had open arms towards Tech since day 1. Techers killa's and WDP flyers were being handed out at the peoria Gathering. So all I want to know is what is the big deal I mean ICP's music has changed I will admit the last few albums are wack but that is fritz the cat lyric wise I feel the are still up there and hey maybe MN just sux but beside atmosphere, Tech, and ICP what else comes to this shithole for a state, o yeah a sit down concert with fat Joe and trick daddy that is all. I mean maybe you guys have music scenes and all but MN is a shit state we have 90% punk so i will take ICP, TWIZTID, Or Old Esham over taking back sunday or less then jake any day.on a closing note have you ever heard of Urban Music Zone? it is rude boys record label he has Breed signed and everything it isn't horrorcore. It is Breed motown style.

Oct 9, 2002
Dan-o said:
I love how bad this forum hates. so many of you worry me with uneducation there was an old thread called planed panic. everyone tore apart the idea "Man thug pit suked imagine 16 more songs of that trash" and so on so. Why would you bring it back up #1, and #2 why the hell wouldn't you just leave it at a no. I mean brotha lynch and C-bo are horrorcore tech was on their album what made his shit so different then what he did with twiztid? Tech spit his own verse Twiztid didn't write it for him.
#1 you are a moron, #2 the people that hate didnt bring it back up... some moron that saw a rumor brought it back up. What made the shit with Brotha lynch and C-Bo different is that they are light years better rappers than icp, twiztid, ect. Its a good thing twiztid didnt write tech's verse for him... then the whole song would have blown.

Dan-o said:
I will admit the last few albums are wack but that is fritz the cat lyric wise I feel the are still up there and hey maybe MN just sux but beside atmosphere, Tech, and ICP what else comes to this shithole for a state, o yeah a sit down concert with fat Joe and trick daddy that is all.
what the fuck??

P.S. why the fuck do you ONLY come around here to argue about psychopathic artists??

Oct 5, 2004
mizzouplaya said:
why the fuck do you ONLY come around here to argue about psychopathic artists??

some people feel the need to defend psy.. they think of it as like a civic duty or some shit. i dont get it either.. if somebody from psy, or any label for that matter, seen u gettin stomped would they help out? doubtful.. so why defend them yanno? i dunno shits pointless to me.

i still dont get why so many arguements/heated debates surface cuz of peoples differances in musical taste.

Oct 9, 2002
murderman said:
some people feel the need to defend psy.. they think of it as like a civic duty or some shit. i dont get it either.. if somebody from psy, or any label for that matter, seen u gettin stomped would they help out? doubtful.. so why defend them yanno? i dunno shits pointless to me.

i still dont get why so many arguements/heated debates surface cuz of peoples differances in musical taste.
thats great and he can defend em all he wants.... but you dont see him posting on any other topic other than the ones pertaining to psy... that was my point... its like he is on the payroll to just surf around till some psy argument comes up and then jump in, but keep quiet otherwise...

i agree with JL though... if you cant see that... yikes.. i feel for you

Aug 21, 2002
No one likes Psy because of that crazy off beat carnival clown sound. Who wants to listen to a Freddy Kruger beat with a couple of guys sounding like they are constipated talk about eating spleens and hooking fish hooks through their nipples. Some things you can talk about in a manner of...

... You know damned well that shit sucks! Point blank!!!

They definately have a following... Cant deny that, but c'mon man, yall are trying too damned hard for us to see it yall way.

Like Star Wars people, they are a notch above Psy on the ridiculous scale. The chains all over yall clothes and all black threads and walking like your a zombie without a personality of your own in the damned mall, smelling like a car mechanic and a sweaty babboon... And thats just the females.
Yall taking this shit too far...

Maybe if Juggs weren't so irritating it'd be cool.

What if the Juggs and Star Wars fans merged! Wouldnt that be just disasterous... Starggalos... Jugga Wars...

So of course, we arent going to take a liking to that type of music. When we listen to our music, we are listening to it, not trying to be "it"... We go to work, we leave the music at home or in the car. When we get back home, we resume listening and that's that... Yall wanna turn your cars into monster garage shit, sticker shit up and look like Hell approaching, and expect to walk in a white tie affair and the music not stop!

DAMNED!!!

Oct 9, 2002
MasZive said:
So of course, we arent going to take a liking to that type of music. When we listen to our music, we are listening to it, not trying to be "it"... We go to work, we leave the music at home or in the car. When we get back home, we resume listening and that's that... Yall wanna turn your cars into monster garage shit, sticker shit up and look like Hell approaching, and expect to walk in a white tie affair and the music not stop!

DAMNED!!!

hit the nail on the head

Oct 5, 2004
thats a stereotype though.. a damn good one cuz the majority of juggalos do that shit.. myself on the other hand i aint tryna stink fuck that. i aint tryna walk like no zombie neither, an i like the music but i'll be damned if ima start screamin shit at people walkin down the road about some carnival.

with that said right there alot of juggalos wouldnt even consider me one.. but i dont care.. i do my thang i am my own person an ima continue to be that person.

u make very valid points though

Apr 13, 2005
I dont like Psychopathic at ALL. In my opinion they suck big fat donkey balls. That aside, I highly doubt Tech will sign with them, but thats up to him and Im a loyal fan so I will follow. Strange is where its at. Why go and sign with a label that is headed down the crapper full of fat white kids. Tech can make anything hot, but he sure as hell aint a plumber.

So in the meantime why dont yall just chill and wait for EVERREADY and think about your RELIGION

Oct 5, 2004
nobody said anything about him signing with psy.. just doin a collab with the clowns and callin it soopa villians.

everybody knows tech would pretty much never leave strange

Aug 21, 2002
Murderman...

The whole thing about me saying how they act hold down the normal people that are Juggs or on that Psy shit too...
Dont get me wrong, of couse there are normal people but "us" kicking it with "them" we are going to encounter those lame idiots sometime along the road and that aint something to be happy about.

If Tech was to join up, we would honestly say WTF, I know I would and that would prevent me from going to any of the concerts if he's linked that heavily to Psy even if I do get in for free... You can say that you arent a real fan if I did that, but If my best friend revealed that he was gay, I would tell him we cool as long as he keeps that gay shit over there! Just like Tech, he'd still be cool.. I'll listen to the normal music, but he can keep that Psy shit over there...