Tech N9ne is a Soopa Villain?!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2004
Can someone please confirm or deny this rumor? I would LOVE for it to be true, but I just can't see something of this magnitude just being talked about.

Betthatstang, techn9nehq.... the two most reliable tecca nina sources I know.... is there any truth to this...

goto www.faygoluvers.net to see what I'm talking about

Jan 12, 2003
personally I wouldnt buy into it right now if i was you. Just hold back until more developes. Until u hear/read Tech address the issue himself, I wouldn't believe some Jugg website first.

Jun 23, 2003
Man tech needs to stay away from Icp's record label. That shit is fucking garbage. Tech sells himself, He doesn't needs those m.c. fly by night muthafuckers.

Mar 2, 2005
Techs music and Psychopathics go together very well I believe. Techs a very original artist and Psychopathic has very original artists. So yeah I'd really like to see this. It would devastate underground music.

Aug 18, 2002
God, how old is this idea........I thought it was put to rest many months ago. And just cuz somebody's "original" doesn't make'em any good

Jun 23, 2003
Claygo said:
Techs music and Psychopathics go together very well I believe. Techs a very original artist and Psychopathic has very original artists. So yeah I'd really like to see this. It would devastate underground music.

Tech does rap about some real ass shit. These other choad licken , salad tossin muthafuckers needs to get a reality check and realize that there shit only appeals to high school kids. Everytime I see an icp shirt, I want to punch the fag who is wearing it. That whole label is a fucking joke. Like wwf wrestling and shit. Go ahead and like it, we just think your gay.

Jun 23, 2003
And what the fuck is this obsession with faygo. This website I had to go to to read about all this is faygolovers.com. I mean how stoopid is that. I knew some clown fucks who bought the whole 10 cases of faygo from the dollar store, just to say they had faygo. I think of icp and they're followers like new kids on the block fans. New kids on the block fans shower daily though.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
azryda420 said:
Tech does rap about some real ass shit. These other choad licken , salad tossin muthafuckers needs to get a reality check and realize that there shit only appeals to high school kids. Everytime I see an icp shirt, I want to punch the fag who is wearing it. That whole label is a fucking joke. Like wwf wrestling and shit. Go ahead and like it, we just think your gay.

thank u cuzz, ... clown ass fools ...

Sicc OG
Dec 2, 2002
azryda420 said:
And what the fuck is this obsession with faygo. This website I had to go to to read about all this is faygolovers.com. I mean how stoopid is that. I knew some clown fucks who bought the whole 10 cases of faygo from the dollar store, just to say they had faygo. I think of icp and they're followers like new kids on the block fans. New kids on the block fans shower daily though.
as bad as that seems i can't stand hearin people say "caribou lou" this "caribou lou" that like they had a hand in its invention or somethin, just because their favorite local rapper popularized it

Nov 14, 2003
i Tech HAD to do a song with any psychopathic artist, I would hope it was another song with Twiztid. IMO they are probably the best group signed to Psychopathic, and the only one i can really listen to now days

Jun 23, 2003
.223 said:
as bad as that seems i can't stand hearin people say "caribou lou" this "caribou lou" that like they had a hand in its invention or somethin, just because their favorite local rapper popularized it
:confused: As long as tech doesn't spray caribou lou on the crowd at this shows then it's cool with me.

Twiztidmn said:
i Tech HAD to do a song with any psychopathic artist, I would hope it was another song with Twiztid. IMO they are probably the best group signed to Psychopathic, and the only one i can really listen to now days
I heard that twiztid song and it was ok. Not good, but it was ok. I couldn't get into it because I kept picturing two white dudes with there faces painted and braids in their hair.Tech fucking dropped a dope verse, but it was short.

I guess I don't mind tech colabbing with these artists. I mean he should do whatever makes his ass that cash. And, these artists want to collab because tech is the shiznit. :beard: I've gone to 2 tech9 shows here. Hopefully 3 after this bone thugs deal. If he ever tours with ICP or anyone affiliated with their label, I and many others would not buy tickets. Kind of like that tour that went through phoenix with ICP, tech and some other trash. A grip of heads got pumped up and when I told them ICP was the headline they all about vomited or broke something because they got pissed.:dead:

And this remark excludes The Kottonmouth Kings because there the fucking shit too. Not sure what label they are on now. I just know at one time they were on phsycopathic.(that word is fucking hard to spell)

@thereal Keep it gangsta dawg!

Mar 2, 2005
In all honesty, I can't see peoples faces when I'm listening to a CD. So I really don't give a fuck if someone paints their face or not. If it's good, fuck it, I'll listen to it. Although there are a lot of other folks I'd like to see Tech collab with, ICP and Esham don't sound like the worst choice he could pick. Esham's latest release was a really great album. ICP's latest release.....not really good at all. But as long as Tech's on it, fuck it, I'm cool with it. (I still want my Tech/Lord Infamous collabo tho goddamnit)

......And the KMK/Tech song, really sorda sucked. Tech was on point, the beat was on point, but KMK as always weren't. Bump, bump > everything else they've ever done

Oct 6, 2004
azryda420

"And this remark excludes The Kottonmouth Kings because there the fucking shit too. Not sure what label they are on now. I just know at one time they were on phsycopathic.(that word is fucking hard to spell)"

The Kings were never on Pyschopathic.

Aug 21, 2002
Damned, ICP gets no love here... Thats jacked!

IMO, Faygo isnt anything special... Only sentimentally. Cariboulou is the shit cause it gets you fucked up and you dont feel ripped off after you buy it!

Shit, I give everything a try, and I even downloaded a ton of shit to give em' fair game and...

...well lets just say: (delete> empty recycle bin) came in handy more than ever. Its so to the left, but I can honestly say I tried, but I aint gonna bash them like they aint successful because their following as well as Tech's is greater than any in the Mainstream Industry if you look at it on a greater scale. If they had the chance to shine on Television stations that were actually available nationwide instead of coastal at 3am in the morning, they would be the shit.

Picture Tech performing at the Source or MTV Music Awards... (Imma just leave that open)

My 2 cents...