Tech n9ne in canada

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Don't worry mabus, the American's here are jealous of Canada's gold medal in Hockey, haha. So they went ahead n made a movie called 'Miracle' where they won the gold in. Howprecious. It's fuckin' halarious how the rest of the World loves Canadians except for the US.
Um.... I could give a fuck about hockey or ANY sport for that matter, so your point is...??

I'm not the one starting this bashing country bullshit anyway. I don't know where the fuck people get half the sayings of like "aboot" or whatever.
Yeah, what's that all aboot? I'm totally agaynst people saying aboot.
People who actually think that's how it is here need to grow half a fuckin' brain and realize it's almost exactly like the states.
If it were that similar, you wouldn't have said "the states".

Feb 25, 2004
lol
i love hearing canadians and americans argue

fact is most americans belive canadians live in igloos i know from experince shows how ignorent most americans can be

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
mabus said:
lol
i love hearing canadians and americans argue

fact is most americans belive canadians live in igloos i know from experince shows how ignorent most americans can be
says the guy who spells ignorant "ignorent".... btw, i have NEVER heard an american say that.

Feb 25, 2004
im just not very good at spelling

and have you ever asked one?
i travel around north america every year for baseball and they all wonder how we play baseball they think it's always snowing

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
mabus said:
im just not very good at spelling

and have you ever asked one?
i travel around north america every year for baseball and they all wonder how we play baseball they think it's always snowing
so, they stereotype, the same thing you are doing dumbass

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
note to morons

allot=To parcel out; distribute or apportion: allotting land to homesteaders; allot blame.
To assign as a portion; allocate: allotted 20 minutes to each speaker.

a lot= adv : to a very great degree or extent

here is when I would stereotype by saying all canadians are morons because you don't have basic grammar skills that a second grader would possess

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
so, you are saying that i shouldn't stereotype all canadians based on what one moron says? hmmmm... what a thought