Tech n9ne in canada

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2004
Zer0.MediA said:
Canada is for pussies.

Just a quick heads up.
lol not where im from
there were more death rates last year here then most cities in the US and we have the most car thefts in north america

anyway ive been listening to tech n9ne a long time and this was the first hes been played here in vancouver
ive been listenign to tech n9ne for ever but now after every one heard here comes tecca nina they think they know every thing about him they cant even pronounce his name

shit tech n9nes on the radio right now as im writing this
hes on the battle of the beats right now and i think hes won 2 days in a row

Nov 14, 2002
Shouldn't you be out playing hockey?

Nah. Good lookin' out and welcome to the board.
This is me being polite. Everyone should be happy for a day.

Apr 21, 2003
betthatstang said:
they've already appoligized for Bryan Adams on many occasions.
you for real have a picture of lizzie mcguire amanda and the olsen twins.

all of them put together wouldn't be old enough for ya eric!

Feb 25, 2004
Zer0.MediA said:
I said hockey, not skiing.
usually it needs to be cold enough to snow in order for the lakes to freeze over and it's to expensive to book a rink

yeah weed here is good every second person here is a dealer

Dec 4, 2002
Don't worry mabus, the American's here are jealous of Canada's gold medal in Hockey, haha. So they went ahead n made a movie called 'Miracle' where they won the gold in. How precious. It's fuckin' halarious how the rest of the World loves Canadians except for the US.

Anyway yeah apparently Tech's been on the radio here, still haven't heard it. Tech's hella blowin' up and I think I'm gonna be one of the one's telling other people "I told you so".

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
DeirDogg said:
Don't worry mabus, the American's here are jealous of Canada's gold medal in Hockey, haha. So they went ahead n made a movie called 'Miracle' where they won the gold in. How precious. It's fuckin' halarious how the rest of the World loves Canadians except for the US.

Anyway yeah apparently Tech's been on the radio here, still haven't heard it. Tech's hella blowin' up and I think I'm gonna be one of the one's telling other people "I told you so".
ummmm... miracle isn't about beating canadians.... it's about beating communist russia during the cold war.....

and if it's abooooot sports envy that we hate canadians, that doesn't make sense, ay. we've got baseball, football, and basketball cornered.... wtf canada have ay?

Dec 4, 2002
Olympic hockey team's semifinal victory over a seemingly unbeatable Soviet squad. Team USA then went on to beat Finland in the gold-medal game. Kurt Russell stars as U.S. head coach Herb Brooks.

I'm not the one starting this bashing country bullshit anyway. I don't know where the fuck people get half the sayings of like "aboot" or whatever. People who actually think that's how it is here need to grow half a fuckin' brain and realize it's almost exactly like the states.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
DeirDogg said:
Olympic hockey team's semifinal victory over a seemingly unbeatable Soviet squad. Team USA then went on to beat Finland in the gold-medal game. Kurt Russell stars as U.S. head coach Herb Brooks.

I'm not the one starting this bashing country bullshit anyway. I don't know where the fuck people get half the sayings of like "aboot" or whatever. People who actually think that's how it is here need to grow half a fuckin' brain and realize it's almost exactly like the states.
it's called stereotyping moron. of course it's not always true, that is why it's a stereotype