TECH N9NE - EVERREADY (THE RELIGION)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
2-0-Sixx said:
This album is pretty much Tech N9ne's worst album as far as I'm concerned. Don't get me wrong, it was produced nicely and tech comes tight and all, it's just obviously aimed at different demographics than his older shit was. Too many club/bitches songs, too mainstream sounding for my taste.
The Most Accurate Response I've Seen So Far In This Thread. That Is EXACTLY Right.

Mar 15, 2005
Robby2Slobby said:
To me, it's better than Absolute Power, but doesn't even come close to being as good as Anghellic.

There's some good songs on there and only one song that I skip regularly. But Anghellic is strong from end to end, this has some weak points. However, it's good songs are really fucking good.

This is Me, The Rain, The Beast, R.O.O.T., Riot Maker, Caribou Lou, Welcome to the Midwest, My World, Night and Day, Flash, and Come Gangsta are sick tracks.

Mediocre tracks: No Can Do, Bout Ta Bubble, It's What You Thinkin', My Wife, My Bitch, My Girl and Fuck' Em Girl... These songs are decent, but I skip them sometimes, and I don't think they are as good as the rest of the album.

Skipped: Jellysickle. I hate this song. This is probably the worst song Tech has released on one of his three major CDs.

Overall, though, I think this was one of the best CDs released last year. Probably the best by somebody who will sell over 100,000 or whatever.

maybe it has somethin to do wit where your from as well.....i like Jellysiccle not jus cuz 40 on it though....its got ric roc production and tech speakin on them haters who is SUCCAZ.....its a decent song but not one of the best......but he showin versatality wit it and his bay area connection/influence.....

Its what you thinkin is a good tracc i dunno whats wrong wit you.....i guess you aint no playa and youve never pulled anotha guys broad and had a laugh about it.....ive lived pretty much every word he speaks on this song......

Fucc em girl is almost on the same vibe but speakin to the female instead the hatin nigga who tryin to cuff her up.......

the very 1st time i heard this album i was wit a female who was done wit her dude who i knew and she was tryin to fucc wit me....he kept callin her and tryin to hate on me and these couple of songs jus amplified the whole moment and both her and i couldnt help but laugh at the irony....cuz he a jellysiccle.....

No Can Do i like cuz he remixed some ol schoo lyrics......Bout to Bubble on some hyphy shit....these two are weaker songs but i still like em.....

yeah i guess tech fans that only like his hardcore shit wont be feelin this album as much but i like all his work and can appreciate his different styles and approaches........fact is hes makin more money now and gettin around more places.....hes tryin to reach more folks and get more money and make it major......he goin through different experiances so its gonna show in his music as he grows as an artist.........but no matter what he does he does it Techs way and isnt ever steppin outside himself and tryin to be somethin hes not......

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
ValleyPainProduct said:
maybe it has somethin to do wit where your from as well.....i like Jellysiccle not jus cuz 40 on it though....its got ric roc production and tech speakin on them haters who is SUCCAZ.....its a decent song but not one of the best......but he showin versatality wit it and his bay area connection/influence.....

Its what you thinkin is a good tracc i dunno whats wrong wit you.....i guess you aint no playa and youve never pulled anotha guys broad and had a laugh about it.....ive lived pretty much every word he speaks on this song......

Fucc em girl is almost on the same vibe but speakin to the female instead the hatin nigga who tryin to cuff her up.......

the very 1st time i heard this album i was wit a female who was done wit her dude who i knew and she was tryin to fucc wit me....he kept callin her and tryin to hate on me and these couple of songs jus amplified the whole moment and both her and i couldnt help but laugh at the irony....cuz he a jellysiccle.....

No Can Do i like cuz he remixed some ol schoo lyrics......Bout to Bubble on some hyphy shit....these two are weaker songs but i still like em.....

yeah i guess tech fans that only like his hardcore shit wont be feelin this album as much but i like all his work and can appreciate his different styles and approaches........fact is hes makin more money now and gettin around more places.....hes tryin to reach more folks and get more money and make it major......he goin through different experiances so its gonna show in his music as he grows as an artist.........but no matter what he does he does it Techs way and isnt ever steppin outside himself and tryin to be somethin hes not......
GREAT FEEDBACK, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%

Dec 14, 2005
Man....if you look at this album lyrically, its deffinitly up there with Anghellic...shit man...Riotmaker, Welcome to the Midwest, Night and Day, Running out of Time, My world, The rain, The beast, flash, come gangsta....he spits some unbelieveable shit on this album......

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
:siccness:
BigRawb said:
Man....if you look at this album lyrically, its deffinitly up there with Anghellic...shit man...Riotmaker, Welcome to the Midwest, Night and Day, Running out of Time, My world, The rain, The beast, flash, come gangsta....he spits some unbelieveable shit on this album......
yES THERE IS...tECH n9NE GROWS WITH EVERY ALBUM...

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Better than Absolute Power, slightly.

Not even close to Anghellic, but what rap album is? Not very many, Anghellic is in the top 10 of ALL time albums in the entire history of hip hop.

So Everready, yeah its pretty fucking good, but there are some songs that weren't up to par. Jellysickle is pretty much a joke, and Fuckem Girl is boring as hell. Night and Day is also annoying.

Might be the best rap album of that year still.

Jun 23, 2003
Personally I love jellysickle.

If you listen to that shit on SLAP! It's a totally different song for real. THere are high notes in that song that dont even come alive till them speakers are fired up.......

Solid cd though. Even the songs I dont like are still ok to listen to.

jorge

Sicc OG
Sep 29, 2007
Tech N9ne = Rap Music

i hate hearing people say hes going mainstream. anghellic reflected his life at the time, absolute power reflected on anghellic and the new found success, and everready reflected on him as a fucking star

"I don't make my music for no motherfucking whites, i dont make no music for no motherfucking blacks, or to keep n9nas products steady running of the shelf, i make my music for my motherfucking self"