Tech N9ne Collabo's The Gates Mixed Plate now up for Preorder!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Yeah sure.^^

I believe that.

Like Best Buy is looking at Strange's web sales. GTFO. Best Buy RTV's Strange's weekly sales in one day. Dude is a fuckin' liar. If I'm wrong, than prove it. I can't believe that retail gives a fuck about what Strange does in their own webstore.

That would be like trav saying "Well we sell songs on itunes for 5 bucks a shot because if we don't then retail will be upset."

Homie, AP was 8.99 at Tower Records close to ten years ago, when cd prices were high. You're going to tell me, that I should pay 26 bucks for a cd (regardless of the shirt)? Like I've said before, keep the white small fuckin' shirt and don't charge me 10 bucks for shipping. You cover that.

The only reason I pre-order is for the sig anyhow. I really don't care too much, but since JL gave me a signed AP and M80 sent me a few signed items my OCD tells me I need to collect these fuckin' things. LoL.

And speaking of which, I like the old days when you didn't have to pre-order an album while you were still waiting for your other pre-order to arrive in the mail.
such truth. and yeah MSRP is that 18 bucks but EVERY cd store puts it on sale for atleast the 1st week, and what cd stores are even left? we got FYE who has been dropping all cd's to 9.99 and bestbuy who never goes higher than 15.00 and is usally 10 for the fisrt month or so. it's all bullshit and i work retaill so i know how bullshit it is trust me. dude's money hungry and i't's see thru

Nov 14, 2002
Physical cd's are a dead format anyhow. I honestly just took all the cd's I had and made a fuckin' mural on my wall with them. The only cd's I have left are signed Tech and Kutty cd's.

I can't even remember the last time I played a physical cd.

I just poked around and if you're pressing 1000 cd's, they're about 2 bucks a shot color inserts included. I'm sure someone who knows better about this can elaborate. But if strange is pressing up tens of thousands of these things, they must be like a buck a piece, jewel case, insert, shrink wrap, etc.

So if the fuckin' things cost a buck to make, I can't fathom how you can begin to have the beezles to charge upwards of 30 dollars for a fucking cd. If anything, Strange should be happy people are even buying shit they can get for free online anyhow.

But at the end of the day I still pre-order the shit so who the fuck am I to talk?

Feb 12, 2006
Can someone hook me up with the bonus track? I used to pre-order from the strange site but now I'm buying a house and I've been pre-ordering at FYE and saving about 15$.
If someone can pm me with it that would be appreciated.
On a side note, I go to pre-order Kutt's cd the other day at FYE and it's not even avaiable to pre-order and neither was The Gates mixplate.

Edit: Also if anyone got Kutty's bonus track aswell? It would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
Can someone hook me up with the bonus track? I used to pre-order from the strange site but now I'm buying a house and I've been pre-ordering at FYE and saving about 15$.
On a side note, I go to pre-order Kutt's cd the other day at FYE and it's not even avaiable to pre-order and neither was The Gates mixplate.

Nov 7, 2006
Physical cd's are a dead format anyhow. I honestly just took all the cd's I had and made a fuckin' mural on my wall with them. The only cd's I have left are signed Tech and Kutty cd's.

I can't even remember the last time I played a physical cd.

I just poked around and if you're pressing 1000 cd's, they're about 2 bucks a shot color inserts included. I'm sure someone who knows better about this can elaborate. But if strange is pressing up tens of thousands of these things, they must be like a buck a piece, jewel case, insert, shrink wrap, etc.

So if the fuckin' things cost a buck to make, I can't fathom how you can begin to have the beezles to charge upwards of 30 dollars for a fucking cd. If anything, Strange should be happy people are even buying shit they can get for free online anyhow.

But at the end of the day I still pre-order the shit so who the fuck am I to talk?
i only purchase cd's so i can rip them at 320kbs. itunes dont do that shit and i cant always find all the cd's i want for free download at 320kbs. and same here i have havent played an actual cd in like 3 to 4 years.

Edit: Also if anyone got Kutty's bonus track aswell? It would be highly appreciated. Thanks
i work at an FYE and they got it up for pre-order, they prolly just didnt know how to get to it like idiots or some shit.

Feb 12, 2006
i only purchase cd's so i can rip them at 320kbs. itunes dont do that shit and i cant always find all the cd's i want for free download at 320kbs. and same here i have havent played an actual cd in like 3 to 4 years.

i work at an FYE and they got it up for pre-order, they prolly just didnt know how to get to it like idiots or some shit.
Yeah these cats do not seem to bright, every time I go to pre-order a cd they can't find it or some shit. Only reason I pre-order there is because all the CD's are 9.99 and I got the discount card, otherwise I would just get it from Best Buy but it seems these people at my local FYE are computer illiterate.