Tech N9ne Collabo's The Gates Mixed Plate now up for Preorder!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2008
Strange Music's latest release brings together two things synonymous with Kansas City: Tech N9ne and Gates BBQ on "Tech N9ne Collabos - The Gates Mixed Plate". After the release of K.O.D., Tech N9ne made it clear that he was done with the darkness and ready to party in the light - a mission that definitely comes thru loud and clear on "The Gates Mixed Plate". The first single from the album, "O.G.", is a boisterous homage to Gates BBQ and Kansas City that's sure to leave you hungering for more cuts from "The Gates Mixed Plate"! With a list of features that reads like a rap menu - including Devin The Dude, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, Yukmouth and Stevie Stone, as well as Strange Music labelmates Krizz Kaliko, Kutt Calhoun and Big Scoob, the "The Gates Mixed Plate" is sure to satisfy any hunger.

Preorder your copy today and you'll receive: A SIGNED COPY OF THE CD, AN EXCLUSIVE MP3 DOWNLOAD and A LIMITED EDITION "TECH N9NE COLLABOS - THE GATES MIXED PLATE" T-SHIRT. Order yours now!

Sep 24, 2002
whats the pre-order song? any chance of a noble gesture of a Private Massage? i aint pre ordering from strange anymore shit takes too long to get here and shipping is the last straw ill get mine at BB

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
They should've kept with the Mixed Plate theme and put this up for $15.50. Anyone got some leftover Meat and Pickles for 3? It would be 'Preciated Much.

Jan 16, 2007
I got the pre order and they sent me the link but when I right click on it there is no option for save target as or anything...so basically a pm would also be a appreciated

Jan 8, 2006
I got the pre order and they sent me the link but when I right click on it there is no option for save target as or anything...so basically a pm would also be a appreciated
i feel ya man. some shit happened to me too, except when i clicked on the link my computer exploded, now i have a transistor embedded in my eyeball...

so basically a pm would be appreciated.

Jun 29, 2008
Semi-Permeable Membrane?

Pectoral Message

Will preorder 2 weeks before release...prolly won't preorder Kutt's due to what I'm hearing.