Tech N9ne announces Seepage!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
i just want to here some deep shit, not the party/ sex shit, just not my taste. hope theres some good deep songs on here, not necessarily dark but just shit i can feel.

Dec 14, 2005
Shut up

GMP has a couple great tracks and a lot of good verses.. and maybe the best verses ive heard in a while.. (Far Out, Need More Angels, Harvey Dent)

Aug 16, 2003
if u consider GMP the best uno theres a billion rappers in the industry who do the exact basic music that GMP was smothered in..
I dont see anyone saying GMP is his BEST album...because....ITS NOT A SOLO ALBUM!!

We all know what the deal is with the collab albums. Get over it.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
I'm sad to hear this shit though, ya'll are some low life devils in this motherfucker.

Yeah he rocks the mic when hes sad and shit, but to expect it from him, thats just fuckin sad.

How could you want your favorite artist or label in misery and shit. 10 years aint good enough? you gotta stretch that shit even more just to make yourself feel better about your life? FUCKYOU.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
Yeah man.
Shame on us for wanting good music.

Fuck our lives because we're devils and like to hear personal songs, and not

Hennessseeeeeeeeeey
Hennessseeeeeeeeeey
Hennesseeeeeeeeeeey
KC Tea
KC Tea
Hennessseeeeeeeeeey
Hennesseeeeeeeeeeey
Hennessseeeeeeeeeey
KC Tea
KC Tea

That hook right there is the most creative shit I've ever heard in my life.
I'm so sorry I didn't particularly enjoyr your bff's new album Dustin.
May I rot in hell because K.O.D. and Anghellic were so much better than GMP.
Hopefully I go to hell and repent because I like good music.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
its not like we are asking him to slit his wrists for us dam! just give us a few dark or at the very least hardcore tracks like midwest choppers, riotmaker, stress relief, demons, etc. and then put in whatever weak tracks you wanna throw in like puh wa wa or kc tea and then Ill be happy. The problem with GMP is he ONLY did party and weak tracks. when tech has a balance then at least we arent completely left in the water.