Tech N9ne announces Seepage!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2008
So I was laying in my hotel room in Paris when Kaliko got the news that his best friend since childhood Chris Buckles just died awaiting a heart. While I was trying to act like I didn't see Kali breaking down , my aunt Susie called crying saying mom was back in the ward. So then that’s when I went to my iPod to escape sadness. While going thru my playlist, I stumbled upon 5 paid for but unused beats from the K.O.D. collection. As much as I wanted to run from them, Seepage was born. To all the people that interview me, I would rather not talk about Seepage simply because I told fans on the Lost Scripts that those would be the last of K.O.D. I thought I could stay clear of K.O.D. but found out there's no way out totally. So until I can figure out how to balance this thing I'd rather not speak on it due my lack of understanding . Hope you enjoy it though! It's more anger than usual. Sorry n shit but thanx. TECH N9NE
Check it out here!

Nov 14, 2002
AKA

"Gates didn't sell well, the people that bought that are dick suckers. KOD fans are the real fans and if you don't like the dark shit then fuck you."

May 6, 2002
Sounds awesome. Sorry, but the mixed plate and shock treatment were horrible. Strange has been losing me lately. Hopefully this brings me back a little.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Gofer is right.

With this, the mixtape, the Weezy shout and all of the interviews/mentions of Tech all over the web Tech will be in people's minds a bunch between now and his next LP...which is good for him (even if the circumstance of this situation isn't good in and of itself)