Tech n9ne and Esham...It's official?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2003
ESHAM TORE SKITTLES ASS UP ALL THROUGH OUT TONGUES....NOW ESHAM BLOWING UP MAJOR...Everybody gon know the deal...I want him to tear into eminem's ass as yukmouth keeps tearing into master p ass........(lately everybody dissing p now).......but who cares.....ESHAM IS THE SHIT..........I agree wit zero on that shit.....that FTI shit I guess was some bullshit..........

Nov 14, 2002
Well FTI was bullshit for a lot of reasons. It wasn't at the time, but it is... now that they ditched that marketing campaign.

This collab situation could be considered one of them if you were to debate such a thing, which I don't intend on doing.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
Dr.Strange601 said:
ESHAM TORE SKITTLES ASS UP ALL THROUGH OUT TONGUES....NOW ESHAM BLOWING UP MAJOR...Everybody gon know the deal...I want him to tear into eminem's ass as yukmouth keeps tearing into master p ass........(lately everybody dissing p now).......but who cares.....ESHAM IS THE SHIT..........

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Along with Mastamind & TNT!!!

The Satanist

Aug 21, 2002
F.T.I. is far from bullshit yall...

The only way that F.T.I. would be bullshit, is if it was someone Tech was wanting to collab with that watered down his music to stay afloat in the industry. Now, dont get your disliking of one artist mixed up with him selling out the campaign.

We all know that Eminem is this country's Love/hate mofo that's holding this game up the way it is and regardless to what they say about the man, he aint gone butter up his shit cause this bitch ass, scandolous, trifling country feels that "we" dont do and say the same shit he does when we got muthafuckers doing worse shit to us that run this muthafucka and half of the proud country's people are too blind and scared to say shit on that... So he will and will be held up cause the whole world can near bout cash in on EMINEM... Sure he can make a bullshit song and it get played on the radio regardless to the fact that there are 100's of better ones out there by other atists that can be played. But that's how the whole fucking industry is.

People (Emcees) are afraid of Em, not outside the ring, but inside... Esham can say whatever he wants to on Em for the simple fact that no one knows who this cat is, and if Em did blast back at him, it'll be a waste of time and money. So when and if Esham does get his head above water, Em will ruin his career and I can guarantee that.

Nov 14, 2002
Besides all that... How come you can't download the shit off the site anymore?

What happened to all that noise?

What about production by the neptunes?

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Dr.Strange601 said:
ESHAM TORE SKITTLES ASS UP ALL THROUGH OUT TONGUES....NOW ESHAM BLOWING UP MAJOR...Everybody gon know the deal...I want him to tear into eminem's ass as yukmouth keeps tearing into master p ass........(lately everybody dissing p now).......but who cares.....ESHAM IS THE SHIT..........I agree wit zero on that shit.....that FTI shit I guess was some bullshit..........
Yup, it's about time ESHAM gets the shit that he's been deserving for years, everyones gonna have to realize and deal with the fact that ESHAM is the shit, and that's that, anyone who can't is either stupid, or on some Emily vagina...

Oct 18, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
I think it's funny how you don't like ICP just because Eminem says you shouldn't, and you don't like Ja because 50 says you shouldn't, and you don't like anything east coast because the west says you shouldn't, and you get all your opinions from the television.

I agree. . .why is it that no one has their own mind anymore??? Is anyone thinking about what they like or want to hear?? Or is everyone being a follower??? People need to do what they want, think what they want, instead of doing what "society" says is right or wrong!! I mean I let Ingoranus Zero think that I am a slut, when in reality, I am not. . .I let him think that, when in reality, I have a certain amount of respect for zero cuz he speaks his mind and really don't give a fuck what people think or say about him. . .at least he keeps it real!!! As far as who sucks and who doesn't, to each their own opinion, the world would be boring without diviersity.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Siccx Degree said:
Yup, it's about time ESHAM gets the shit that he's been deserving for years, everyones gonna have to realize and deal with the fact that ESHAM is the shit, and that's that, anyone who can't is either stupid, or on some Emily vagina...
i bough Detroit Dogshit thinking "oh...a greatest hits tape....this should be good

gave it to my brother

Tongues came out i thought "oh...maybe his newer shit will be better than his early stuff on Detroit Dogshit)". I laughed at the attempts at dissing Eminem then gave it to my brother as well

Oct 10, 2002
"Ah fuck Strange." "They knew it was there, and I'm sure contractually they could have pulled out if they wanted to."

"Travis and Tech are just being bitches because they don't want to piss off the industry."

"Fuck the industry my ass."

Zero, save your internet antics. T. O.

Jun 9, 2003
Garbage

I´ve never heard a ICP song or Esham song or fucking Benzino song besides his faggot single with his son but I know 4 sho that em got skillz like nobody in this game ! And I really think that Em is bigger than Pac now ... cuz 0f his worldwide fame ( I really luv Pac´s Music but he died before I actully heard of him ) but Em is something I can follow ... but that means not that I do what he wants me to do or to think : Ja Rule is the worst Mc on the Mic ever that´s it ...
I luv the U.S but I hate Bush ...
I luv Tech and I don´t care about ICP why don´t you just relaxe wait 4 Ever Ready and then you bump that shit ... It´s all Jesus

It´s Tech´s Life Tech´s Songs Tech´s future and Tech´s mind leave him alone ... you don´t even know him , I don´t know him too but I luv his Music !!!

Keep on keeping on
The Dogg

Nov 14, 2002
Zero, save your internet antics. T. O.
Usually when you have something to say you say it. This time you didn't.

FTI was a marketing campaign. Anyone who doesn't acknowledge that is a dope. Strange doesn't even knock FTI anymore. FTI basically ended when the last batch of shirts were sent out.

I'm all about Tech and Strange when it comes to the music, but the politics are questionable. Ok, so we said "Fuck the Industry" for about what... 4 months? Well how long can you say fuck the industry when you play ball with industry kats, and actually APOLOGIZE to them over some stupid petty shit that wasn't even your fault, after you've taken your tracks off the internet (which was the entire point of FTI in the first place)?

So people know FTI was just a clever commercial. I've been saying that since day one. Does Strange really think their marketing genius is so clever that nobody in the world would notice they're being advertised a product even though it's being disguised by the word "Fuck"??