Tech n9ne and Esham...It's official?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I think it's funny how you don't like ICP just because Eminem says you shouldn't, and you don't like Ja because 50 says you shouldn't, and you don't like anything east coast because the west says you shouldn't, and you get all your opinions from the television.

Just shut the fuck up.

I swear I'll find out who you are. I'm not fuckin' around, kid. I'll fly out there just to beat your ass and come back right after.

It'd be worth the money.

Were looking for you.... Don't go outside.

Nov 14, 2002
Ah fuck Strange.

They're the ones tourin' with psychopathic, they're the ones doin' tracks with them, so by association they're already fucked.

So Esham dropped a dope verse on Em... so what? If Strange gives so much of a fuck, they should have checked the shit before it was released.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Zer0.MediA said:
So Esham dropped a dope verse on Em... so what? If Strange gives so much of a fuck, they should have checked the shit before it was released.

you if anyone should know that music doesnt happen like that..

go to www.strangemusicinc.com

and peep the whole story..
Esham wasnt even touring with them...so in all honestly...he shouldnt have been on the song..

Nov 14, 2002
Kottonmouth had heard the verse prior to it's release date and highly disapproved of the Esham verse completely as did Bone Thugs and Tech N9ne.
They knew it was there, and I'm sure contractually they could have pulled out if they wanted to.

Travis and Tech are just being bitches because they don't want to piss off the industry.

Fuck the industry my ass.

Aug 21, 2002
Believe me Zer0, if you are the headliners on a tour and it all really revolves around you, then you can do basically whatever you want to with whatever you want. You are an intelligent guy, and I figure you already got what I am saying, but...

Look at it like this...

If it was a StrangeMusic tour and Tech was the headliner, then comes Jigga, Twista, Lil' Flip & 50 (just naming people for the hell of it, so run with it yall) and they were all supposed to get on a track... Now Strange has the studio set up on the tour bus, so everyone is there recording at the same time, and 50 takes a stab at Jigga on the track while he steps out for a while. No one agrees that this should go down, and they feel that Jigga wont get on the same track if 50 is on his head, so they pretend to take 50 off and when Jigga finally does his verse satisfied that 50 aint on it anymore, then comes Travis and he's loving the beef, so he sends it to Chapmans and tells Rob to toss in 50's verse and print up a ton of them bitches cause with the controversy on there, it'll sell like crazy and get Tech more exposure... Now on the final tour date, the CD is released and Jigga is on blast. It has to stand because it's out there, and if they try and change it now, there will be some crazed fan that'll put a link to download the original and people will say that Strange punked out and tried to hide it... It's that simple, now there is a problem and everyone wants to say that he could've prevented it. It's not that easy, but nigga's are scandolous and that's the world that we live in man...

Now you are saying that they are bitches for that, hell naw, thats basically running from a nearby fight that has nothing to do with them. He did his shit, they did theirs, when Shady contacted them, what'd you expect Strange to do, say..."Yeah, even though Tech was rapping about bakini's and sold out show's, we were talking about you Em, so fuck you, we support Esham cause he will make us a lot more money tha collabing with you cause he's a underground nobody that no ones really even heard of!!!" Sounds pretty crazy to me Zer0, it seems as if you have other issues with Strange than keeping it real, and letting Esham beef on his own. He's man enough to talk shit, let him get his ass blasted by Em for fucking with him...