Tech n9ne and Esham...It's official?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2003
I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ESHAM REALLY BUT EVERYONE SAYS HES TIGHT, WHAT ESHAM ALBUM OR ALBUMS WOULD YALL RECOMMEND ME TO GET?? YALL KNOW ME WHEN IT COMES TO RAP I LIKE THAT HARD HORRORCORE SICK KKKILL SHIT!!!!!!!!! IT DEEMS THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR A TECH N9NE, ESHAM AND BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TRACK SENSE EVERYONE SAYS ESHAM IS ON TECH'S AND LYNCH'S SICK AZZ LEVEL.......

Aug 16, 2003
Personaly I wouldnt say Esham is fucking with Tech or Lynch's shit. Esham has his moments where he shines but for the most part all his shit sounds rushed. I think he holds the record for the most songs ever made by a single rap artist, but unless you live in Detroit you probably aint heard of half of his songs. The only one I've listend to was Tounges. Brain surgery was a tight ass song to me (thats the one where he disses Em) and Fuck a Lover...check that Cd out if you can get ahold of it...

Later

Oh yeah...I just wanted to see if this shit still worked.....

Nov 14, 2002
I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT ESHAM REALLY BUT EVERYONE SAYS HES TIGHT, WHAT ESHAM ALBUM OR ALBUMS WOULD YALL RECOMMEND ME TO GET?? YALL KNOW ME WHEN IT COMES TO RAP I LIKE THAT HARD HORRORCORE SICK KKKILL SHIT!!!!!!!!! IT DEEMS THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR A TECH N9NE, ESHAM AND BROTHA LYNCH HUNG TRACK SENSE EVERYONE SAYS ESHAM IS ON TECH'S AND LYNCH'S SICK AZZ LEVEL.......
I thought he was going to be really good too, but I heard some album of his that's mostly black on the face and back, (I don't remember the name) and it was really awful.

May 3, 2002
Justin said:
classic Esham/Natas (Esham, Mastamind, TNT)

Esham - Closed Casket (his craziest album and best produced album, IMO)

Esham - Dead Flowerz (a lil less hardcore but dope)

Natas - Doublievengod? (Hardcore on Closed Casket level)

Natas - Multikillionaire (On Dead Flowerz level)

other decent albums: Esham: Kkkill the Fetus, Natas: Life After Death and BLAZ4ME.

Dec 18, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:
I think it's funny how you don't like ICP just because Eminem says you shouldn't, and you don't like Ja because 50 says you shouldn't, and you don't like anything east coast because the west says you shouldn't, and you get all your opinions from the television.

Just shut the fuck up.

I swear I'll find out who you are. I'm not fuckin' around, kid. I'll fly out there just to beat your ass and come back right after.

It'd be worth the money.

Were looking for you.... Don't go outside.
i think its funny when people think they're smart but they're really not :dead:

Aug 25, 2003
That fucking part when Krazie raps is raw as fuck

"I bring the pain and bang a nigga brain" DAMN

Thanks 2-0 even though I dont agree with your views your music opinions are tight.

Epidemic