Tech N9ne and Court Dog callab comin soon!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2003
That is sayin everything...exactly what we're talkin about...and your opinion of him not being anything special well that just tells me that your opinion and musical insight aint much to rely on...But thanx for the comment...next!!

Aug 21, 2002
Bigtrubb, it seems to me that you are the only one that sees the potential in Dice. Like your in his clique or something, and you dont see anything or anyone past him. A lot of cats from the town on here speak about who's got the fire, who's the man in the city, who has a "buzz!" But when I touch down, I hear no noise. Muufuckas doing shows where the capacity is 15-20 people and they the next best thing. C'mon man, Dice is straight to me, I first heard the cat at the New Years Party with Tech back in 01 and he was alright, but maybe he did get his game up in the meantime. How old is Dice anyways?

Dec 1, 2003
Maybe you missed that fact that i said kutt is a very talented rapper and even court dogg is i know a respect alot of cats from k.c. and their fire or skill or whatever but I've been coast to coast and played Dice's, techs,xta-c,family tree, and some other independent kats music for people and clubs and their own reaction is the same that they wanna hear the tech and dice collab. Dice has been gettin club and radio play outside of the town and everywhere i've been and yes i am in his circle and have recorded with him and xta-c and plenty other cats coast to coast that dont have half the lyrical content or devlivery of dice and if i heard anyone that you or anyone else in this thread have mentioned that was tighter than i would give them their props...but i haven't...

Aug 21, 2002
As I read it, you said that Dice was rawer than Kutt, but Dice in my view isnt making it happen like him. Now, honestly, I may be mistaken with what you said, but that's how it came off, and the fact that we aint up on Dice, seems to me that you are holding him over your head. Now Dice may be raw in your e.y.e's, but since Tech aint collabed with him doesnt mean that settles it for Tech that he's the King of Kansas City. There's no one above Tech simple as that in the town... Heres the scale here....

1. Tech
6. Some local artist
7. Another local artist
8. Yet another local artist

I hope that yall dont get what I said wrong, but that's the way it is for Tech, who else you know that is eyebrow raising to where you gotta go buy his shit just off hearing it.... No one in the town... Tech is something else when it comes to his way of grabbing a fan and not just momentarily, but seemingly for good...

Dec 1, 2003
First off no ones talkin bad about Tech so dont get ya panties all bunched up and lyricz wise i think
Dice is better than Kutt and on a 16? Put them 2 together and see what happens...I've had plenty of people tell me for themselves what they think and Yea Tech is great and all and I'm a fan too, but without new talent coming up K.C. will have no legs to stand cuzz Tech aint gonna live forever and to be the king of a region that can't spawn any new talent on a level like Tech aint all that pimpin' anyways...