Tech N9ne and Court Dog callab comin soon!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
K

KEEP IT KEEBLER

WHERE THE HELL DOES IT SAY TECH IS DOING ISH WITH COURT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 1, 2003
As far as I'm concerned if Tech aint doin' shit with Dice then blowin' K.C. up and really being the K.C. King isn't fo real...Cuzz he put the focus on k.c. and aint no one under him that has the skills like Dice period...so quit bullshittin and handle that shit cuzz thats whats craccin' everything else is filler.Its what the people want and Tech knowz it...

Aug 18, 2002
Dwamn...quadruple post.....man you really want to see this Tech/Dice shit go down don't you. Whats being done to make sure that it does? I do agree that it would be sick track, if done right, but personally I'd like to add Panic to the song and make it absolutely nuts.

Dec 1, 2003
Man Tech asked Dice then flaked on him....So it's whatever but like i said if he really wanna see this K.C. shit on top and respected in the game then get the best on tracc with him..Dice is blowin the lids off anyone in the town...he has the hurricane on locc down everytime he touch the stage he been opened up for majors that came thru and been recorded with eveyone in and out the camp...Give the man his shine cuzz its so obvious who the real next man on the totem pole is...and to be real it aint anyone in the strange camp now...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
BIGGTRUB said:
Too much playin the gangbang card and not enuff artistic creativity.
dude, seriously... look at some of the people who made it in the industry. 90% don't have artistic creativity

Dec 1, 2003
so settle for less and mediocricy?? Tech is one of the most creative artists I've heard in this game and to see him with that same kinda feel and flava from the town?? come on...It's a match that if not expored why?? I'm all about seein the music advance not just the artist...cuzz k.c. is full of talent...

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
i'm just saying, kutt can make it and is better than a lot of cats out there... they just don't promote him.

when we gonna hear a dice album? i wanna hear some more of that shit

Dec 1, 2003
I feel that but I'm sayin' Kutt is a very talented rapper and Dice is a full fledged artist....I Know Ya Wonder, Best Kept Secret, Greedy, damn he jus keep doin' it too big for the competition...

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
I need to hear some new dice cause I really didn't think he was all that back when he dropped, I see the potentional though...

Kutt is garbage..

Tech needs to do something quick..

The two hottest from kc..... I can't call it..