Tech, if you see this post, please read it. On some real shit.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2006
People still fucking drink and drive I see from reading this thread. Like the above poster said it's shit like this that's got me scared to be on the road. How many people got to die till people realize don't drive drunk?
I completely agree bro. I stopped drinking and driving. I got a DUI when I was 16. Then a negligent driving which should of been a DUI but the cop reduced it for me when I was 19. After that I was done. Cant risk anymore drinking related offenses. Now, if I cannot find a ride from a sober friend for the night, I just wont go out, fuck it, it aint worth it.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
He was drinking and driving and lucky he didn't kill anyone else from his BS.
This. I mean, dude might have a 3 year old son at home, but he very well could of hit a car with someone else's 3 year old son in it. I understand it's socially acceptable to "respect the deceased" regardless of the situation but... I find it hard with situations like this.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
On top of that, he was dumb enough to feign his responsibility as a parent to drive intoxicated. I am empathetic that his life is now gone, but damn if he wasn't a fool for doing that shit.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
sorry for yer loss brother....music is one the most beautiful things on this earth it brings people together from al walks of life ..specially STRANGE MUZZIK!!

Jun 9, 2007
This last Saturday night March 5th, my homie Nick was drunk driving
/The end.

Anybody selfish enough to risk the lives of others just for their own "pleasure" does not deserve to be given warm thoughts if their decision costs their life.

Fuck your friend.

No edit needed.

May 31, 2007
/The end.

Anybody selfish enough to risk the lives of others just for their own "pleasure" does not deserve to be given warm thoughts if their decision costs their life.

Fuck your friend.

No edit needed.
I pretty much have to agree man.... I mean to the thread starter. Sorry N shit. Sorry your friend is gone and everything and of course your gonna be upset. Anyone would be. BUT there is no one else to blame. When I was in first grade I woke up when my head hit the dash only to look down and see my dads broke body leaning over the center counsel bleeding onto my pretty much lifeless with blood splattered over the shattered window .
I witnessed my dad almost die in front of me. It was about 2 years before he got to come home and Why? cuz some fuck head decided to drink and drive.. not to mention my dads friend almost came which woulda meant i woulda been in the back seat which was gone because the trunk was pushed into the back of the front seat.... Its terrible what happend bro, but it coulda been alot worse if he took others with him

Jan 29, 2006
i fully agree. it sucks that your friend is gone, but it was his own fault and he is just lucky that he went out alone and didnt take anyone with him.

Nov 9, 2006
TRUUUUST me, im not looking for the drama. But whenever i read these stories i do need to ask.....Drunk driving is implemented in people starting in ELEMENTARY SCHOOL......now a days there are commercials, signs, flyers, and laws all pointing towards this rising epidemic. It was an absolute tragedy and nothing can make it right, but at the same time, your boy im gonna assume is pretty grown up, and has a 3 year old son with no mother.. What was he exactly thinking speeding down the parkway drunk at 70 mph.. Not saying its justified..but jesus fuckin christ when are people going to grow the fuck up? ALCOHOL= YOU CANT WALK STRAIGHT. STAY THE FUCK OUT THE CAR.. CALL A CAB, USE YOUR BRAIN.

and that wasnt all directed at your boy, but i cant really stand wasteful deaths.

Feb 9, 2006
I dont disagree with you guys. Believe me, I was saying and thinking those exact same things while at his funeral. Especially of how much he loved his kid, you would think someone would be smarter in that situation. Nobody is trying to make excuses for him. He made the choice, and losing his life was the result of it. Thankfully like u guys said nobody else had to join him.

Most tragic part like I said is the kid. Its one thing to lose a homie which is always shitty. But for the kid to not have his dad growing up will be really hard on him Im sure. Nicks parents are taking custody of the son and are going to raise him which is good news he doesnt have to go to child services and get all kinds of fucked up.

There is no need to say fuck your friend tho. Ya I know u guys dont know him and its just another dead fucker to you guys. But if it was ur homie and he killed himself drunk driving would u just say fuck em? No. So there is no call for that shit. Nobody has sympathy for Nick for what he did it was a stupid choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.